I need to snap out of this sadness.. it's not fair on Jamie or the girls. I feel like I'm neglecting them all. I dress into light pink pyjama shorts and a matching strapped top. As I head downstairs and to the living room I hear Dulcie and Jamie talking.

"Daddy did I upset kota?" She whispers, I see she's leaning into him, rubbing her eyes. "No baby of course not... Dakota's not feeling very well" he lifts her onto his lap and she sighs, looking like she's going to cry.

I walk through, kissing his head gently as I sit beside him and hold my arms out for Dulcie. She hesitates but she soon scoots over into my knee. I hold her closely, kissing her head.

"I think we should tell her.. it hurts me hearing her ask if she upset me.." I pout at Jamie and he nods a bit, taking my hand and stroking it gently. "Of course baby" he kisses my hand, stroking Dulcie's cheek as she watches us.

"do you remember when kota had Charlotte in her tummy?" I say and she grins, nodding. "Well.. kota had another baby in there again.. but that baby has gone now.." I continue, stopping as my lip begins to quiver.

"Why did it go?" She frowns, looking from me to Jamie and back to me. "Well, the doctors think the baby wasn't very well.. so they was making kota poorly, but they've gone now" he says softly, swallowing the lump in his throat. "So kota will get better now, but it made me and daddy sad for a little bit.. and it made me not very well" I continue, kissing his hand before giving it a gentle squeeze.

Dulcie's bottom lip shakes a bit and I hold her closer. "We was just sad because that means you would've had another baby sister or a baby brother" Jamie strokes her cheek. "That makes me sad too Daddy" she pouts against my neck rubbing her eyes as I rub her back.

"It's okay, because me and daddy will get another one anyway, maybe not just yet though" I kiss her head and she smiles. "A brother?" She asks, giggling a bit "we'll try our hardest" Jamie chuckles and I giggle too, leaning to kiss him gently.

"I Don't want you thinking you made me sad though, because you always make me happy" I grin, tickling her sides which cause her to giggle and squirm on my knee. "You make me happy too! Mommy kota" she grins shyly and my heart bursts.

"Mommy kota? Is that my new name now?" I giggle and she nods shyly, grinning. "I love it" Jamie grins, kissing both our heads as Sam and Jim come through to us. "Heres my cheeky bum" I grin as Sam bounces Charlotte on her hip.

"You okay?" Sam asks me as she hands Charlotte over. "Yeah I'm fine" I smile, holding Charlotte and Dulcie Close, kissing both their heads. "good" she smiles at me, raisin an eyebrow at Jamie a bit before sitting on the other sofa with Jim. I fuss Charlotte, causing her to giggle and grip my top, cooing to me.

I turn and notice Jamie watching me, I smile shyly and lean, kissing his lips gently. "Did you all already eat?" I ask and he nods a bit. "We didn't want to wake you, we did put you a plate out" he smiles apologetically and I nod. "It's fine.. I'm going to eat, I'm really hungry." I kiss him again gently, passing him a sleeping Charlotte and letting Dulcie sit in my seat.

"Keep my seat warm, I'll be back soon" I kiss her head and she grins, nodding. I lean and kiss Jamie again, kissing Charlotte's head before going off into the kitchen. I find a plate of Chinese on the side, I warm it slightly and then sit to eat.

---

I put Dulcie to bed and Jamie settles Charlotte. We say goodnight to Sam and Jim before we head to bed ourselves. Jamie strips to his underwear and we brush our teeth then we climb into bed.

"I told them I can't work tomorrow, I want to spend the day with my girls." He kisses my head as we lay face to face, on our sides. "Sounds perfect.. we could go for a walk, if it's nice" I say, smiling shyly. He nods and strokes my hair out of my face.

"Are you okay?" He gazes at me, his eyes searching mine. I nod and take his hand, kissing it. "You're sure?" He asks again and I giggle a bit nodding.

"I gave myself a pep talk earlier before I came down. It's not fair on you or the girls.. I was so sad and it was making me neglect you all.. or it felt like that anyway" I whisper, holding his hand close to me. "I'd never think of it like that" he leans over, kissing me.

"What you had to go through, I can't even imagine how it felt" he says, his eyes glistening in the dim light, full of love and admiration. "You are one of the strongest, most beautiful woman I know." He kisses my head and I smile shyly.

"We both had to go through it.. it wasn't just me" I whisper and he nods a bit. "You had to physically though". He strokes my hair from my face and I lean to kiss him. "I'm feeling better in myself now.. my pains nearly completely gone" I nod and he pulls me closer.

"I love you so so much" he kisses me again and again. "I love you, my gorgeous man" I grin, kissing him. "I want you so bad" I giggle a bit and I feel his smirk against my hair. "I want you too.. but I don't want to rush you" he says, kissing me gently.

"I'm still bleeding a little bit.." I say shyly, a slight blush on my cheeks. He smiles and strokes my cheek gently, kissing me. "You don't have to be shy with me about it." He kisses me again, holding me close.

"Let's talk about the wedding" I whisper, kissing his chest gently as I curl against him. "What about it baby?" He strokes his hand up and down my arm repeatedly. It's really soothing. "What would you want our first dance song to be?" I giggle shyly and feel his grin against my hair.

"That's easy. Perfect by Ed Sheeran". "That's our song..." I look to him, smiling shyly. "Perfect for our wedding" he kisses me lovingly and I melt against him. "I can't wait to make you my wife" he looks me in the eye, kissing me again.

"Are you shaving for the wedding? And do you prefer me hair up or down?" I ask, giggling. "Yeah I'll probably shave.. I don't mind either, you're beautiful with both, but whichever you choose make sure I can see my gorgeous girls face on our big day" he says, kissing me gently.

"Okay I will.." I grin. "I love you so much. I'm glad we're here with you" I kiss him again before curling into him. "I love you more, I'm glad too.. Goodnight baby" he kisses my head as my eyes close.

Comments appreciated as always ♥️