David Mazouz

Comic-con with David:
(Suggested by @daydreamkayla)

You smile as you see your boyfriend David running towards you, a big grin on his face. As soon as he reaches you he picks you up and hugs you as tight as he can. You giggle and hug him back, it was your first time seeing each other for a while and you two were more than excited.

"(y/n) I've missed you so much!" David says, pulling away from the hug to get a good look at you.

"I've missed you too, David!" You say, admiring how handsome he was. His dark, black hair looked different, it was longer and more curly but you loved it.

"You look so beautiful, wow!" David says, staring into your (e/c) eyes.

"Thank you, I could same the same to you!" You say, blushing and giggling nervously at the same time. David let's out a small laugh, admiring your adorable smile.

"Well, we've got to get to the panel now. Are you sure your ready to come on the stage?" David asks, you were due to go on stage with him to make your relationship public but you were extremely nervous. You had never done anything like that, let alone with that many people watching.

"David, honestly, I'll be fine." You reply, ignoring the un-easy feeling in your gut.

"Okay (y/n) but if anything is making you re-consider then-" you quickly cut him off with a long, passionate kiss. Once you two had pulled away, David fell back in surprise but then, he stepped forward and started kissing you again.

"Damn, I missed that." He says, once you had pulled away for the second time, this time panting. You nod and agree with him.

You two start making your way to the panel, holding hands and a remaining smile on both of your faces.

You had entered the back stage entrance without being seen but that didn't mean you hadn't seen the people. There were so many, a massive queue outside the doors. It was scary.

As you entered you saw some of the Gotham cast members. You had already met them before when David had brought you on set and you loved them all. You said hello to all of them, Robin Taylor, Cory Micheal Smith, Sean Pertwee and many more. Your favourite cast member besides David, though, was Camren Bicondova who played catwoman. The two of you were like sisters. You quickly spotted the back of her hair and gave her a hug from behind. She instantly knew it was you and turned around,

"(y/n)!" She says giving you a tight hug,

"Hey Camren!" You say, hugging her back.

You two then have a friendly conversation until David comes and ruins the girl talk.

"So David, I hear your girlfriend right here is coming on stage with us!" Camren says, pointing at you.

"Yes! Well if she wants to that is." David says, putting his arm around your waist.

On that note, you hear a loud burst of noise enter the panel hall from backstage and take a quick peak to see that most of the audience had just walked in. There were some children but most were teenagers and adults. You started getting nervous again.

"I do want to David, trust me, I'll be fine." You say, attempting to ignore the lump in your throat.

David nods and after a few minutes you hear a man talking, getting ready to introduce the cast members on stage. The cast members start lining up in order to enter the stage, David and Camren both whisper good luck to you and join. Soon they are both called onto the stage and loud cheering is heard. You smile knowing how much the crowd loved your boyfriend and your friend, but frowned again not knowing how much they would like you.

After about half an hour of sitting watching the panel from off-stage. It was your cue, it didn't happen how you expected it though. A teenage girl came up to the mic and asked David if he was dating Camren.

"No, no! Just in the show, don't worry!" David says, giggling at the ridiculous question.

"But in fact, he does have a girlfriend! I know, unbelievable right!" Camren says, making the audience laugh.

David looks at her un-impressed, "well yes, Camren's right. And I'm going to introduce her to you guys right now! (y/n), would you like to come out?" David calls, looking straight at you.

Your butterflies were going crazy, but You couldn't let David down now so you slowly made your way up to the stage, the security helping you get up. The crowds eyes were all fixated on you but they were cheering loudly to your surprise. You waved and smiled widely at them, you had only ever dreamed of this.

You gave the cast high-fives and quickly kissed David on the lips.

"Hey guys, I'm (y/n)!" You spoke into David's mic, the audience cheered more.

The girl on the mic then asked, "hi! How long have you two been together, you are both super adorable." 

"I'll let you answer this one." David whispered into your ear, you nodded,

"Well, first of all thank you and we've been together for at least four months now! We didn't want to make it public until now though but I'm so happy we did. We are so happy with each other!" You answered the girl. The girl nodded and thanked you.

You then heard a few more shouts from the audience saying things like, "I ship it!" And "(y/n) is so pretty!" Which you kindly laughed at.

This panel couldn't have gone better.