Chapter 9: Lies

Ririka's POV

I want Mary.

A smile forms on my face, should I tell her? Does she even feel the same the way? It's...I don't know.

"You seem to be in a good mood today?" Kirari says. I give her a glare. "It's none of your business." She lets out a laugh.

"Oh, but it is dear sister, as the younger twin, it's my duty to know everything that's happening to you."

"Yes and as the eldest, I refuse to let you know." Kirari pouts.

"Well, I'm still curious. It's rare to see you smile, you've been doing it quite often now." I blush.

"If I were you, I would be worried. The election is about to end." She's right, I should be gathering votes right now.

"I-I know that"

"Mhm. Also, I need you to beat Terano for me, to make my chances of winning increase." I growl lowly. She just keeps using me!

"I'm sorry but, No." She smirks. "Oh and why is that, dear sister." She moves closer to me, I gulp and back away.

"I don't want to follow you. It's not my problem if you'll lose." I start to shake. I've never ever declined an order from Kirari before...it's actually quite exciting, but scary at the same time.

"Oh my, Mary's been quite an influence on you. I get to see a new side of you everyday. It's quite fun."

It's true. I have to thank Mary for everything. She's truly been wonderful to me, she's not like the others who just boss me around, she helped me stand up for myself.

"I won't push you to talk about Mary since the last time I did that, you didn't take it so well...but..."

"But?"

"It's quite obvious that your feelings for her have grown...well you love her, let's just say that, just know that it won't last very long. You two will no longer be partners after this election." I gulp.

"You have to confess Ririka, that may be your only chance. What if you don't get to see each other after the election? Come on, take this opportunity."

Maybe she's right...

"Of course I am, I always am."

I slap myself mentally for saying my thoughts out loud. "Come on do it already! Yumeko might just grab her when your not looking!"

She giggles. "Plus you may never meet someone like her again, and it'll be fun to tease you when you guys get together~!"

I growl. "Kirari! If your—" She interrupts me.

"Relax I'm kidding...maybe...but seriously, you've got to tell her. If you love someone don't be afraid to tell them."

I smirk.

"Bold of you saying that to me. You know you love Sayaka." Her eyes darken, but it was soon followed by a small smile. "That's...lets talk about that next time. Let's focus on you first!"

I sigh. "F-fine, I guess your right, I should tell her. I'll do it." Kirari gasps.

"If I'm being honest...I didn't actually expect you to agree." She snickers.

"....I have to plan now...."

I hear her mumble. "What! plan for what?" She smiles

"Oh you heard that? Brush it off would you? It's nothing, don't worry."

"F-fine. Don't you dare do anything silly."

"I won't."

I smile. I can't believe I actually agreed to confess to Mary. If I'm going to get rejected along the way, it's fine. I just want to tell her at this point. If I don't tell her then It'll bother me for the rest of my life!