Tuffnut:"Well I dare you to kiss Astrid."

Hiccup got up and walked to the blondie and did this.....

Astrid flushed, while Hiccup's expression was still blank

Astrid flushed, while Hiccup's expression was still blank. Along with Snotlout, angry and jealous.

Hiccup looked at his brother, then Toothless said....

Toothless:"He asked, Snotlout for Truth or Dare."

Snotlout:"Well I'm a man, so I pick Dare!"

Toothless:"Well he, dares you to do half of his suicide exercises."

All laughed with Toothless (Except Hiccup, who kept a blank expression)rolling as they were about to witness Snotlout be tortured.

~After 2 hours~

Snotlout was exhausted, and and his body was completely numb that he couldn't even stand straight. Everyone but Hiccup, laughed with some rolling over.

Snotlout:"I-i'm so exhausted right now. A-alright, Fishlegs Truth or Dare?"

Fishlegs:"Truth."

Snotlout:"What's the Most embarrassing thing, you've ever done?"

Fishlegs:"Well, I was offered a book by a merchant and when I read the book. It was uuuuuuu.... Unexpected."

Snotlout:"How so?"

Fishlegs:"I rather, keep my head than having Astrid and Ruff beating me to a bloody pulp."

Both of the female, rasied their eye brows but decided to let him slip......

Fishlegs:"Anyway, Tuff Truth Or Dare?"

Tuffnut:"Why question that? I'm a Throson, so Dare!"

Fishlegs:"I Dare you, to go a week without Macey."

Tuffnut:"Oh Come On! *sigh* Fine!"

Tuffnut:"Yo sis, T or D!"

Ruffnut:"Dare!"

Tuffnut:(Whispering)"I dare you, to put ants on Snotlout when we fall asleep."

Ruffnut smirked and nodded, as he gave her a jar full of ants without anyone noticing.

Ruffnut:"Astrid, Truth or Dare?"

Astrid:"Dare"

Ruffnut:(Whispering)"I dare you to, make out with Hiccup before we fall asleep."

Astrid with a flushed face:(Whispering) "What!? No thanks!"

Ruffnut:(Whispering)"Then, I dare you to, do it with Snotlout."

Astrid:(Whispering)"Okay Fine!"

Astrid:"Hiccup, Truth or Dare?"

Toothless:"He went with Truth."