Chapter 1:Gallifrey

Clara loved her home planet. She loved the feeling of the red grass between her toes. The two suns shinning their rays of light on her pale skin. And the wind. It was like music as it blew past her ears. And though all of these things were lovely there was only one true reason as to why she loved Gallifrey. Him. The Doctor. Her Doctor. Though at the moment he was still unaware of the fact the he was hers. 

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  When Clara first met the Doctor he was 10 years old. He had just been taken to look into the time vortex. He had gotten scared and ran. He ran all the way to the middle of the forest into a small medow where Clara was spending her night looking up at the stars. She was only 7 when it had happend. She was lying down in the dark when she heard rustling in the bushes and crying. 

        "H-Hello?" Whisperd a frighted young Clara into the night.

        The crying stopped. And there was nothing to be heard besides Clara's ragged breath. After what had felt like forever a young boy came from between the trees slowly stepping towards Clara. It was dark so she couldnt see much,but the small about of light that there was from the moon allowed Clara to see the dark mop of hair on top of the boys head. He had his head down so that she couldn't see his face. But she sw his clothes. And judging by them he was by no means poor. Unlike herself who was is 2 hand clothes that were her older brothers turned into a makeshift dress by her mother.

        Clara gave a friendly smile. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? I can help if you wish." She spoke in a soft quiet voice not wanting to scare the boy.

        "My names Clara. What's your name?"

        "It's stupid." The boys voice was hoarse from his previous crying.

Clara couldn't understand how a name could be stupid. Names were what set you apart from everyone else. They labeled you gave you a place. How could somthing so important be stupid?

        "Well," Clara said "if you really think that we'lll just have to give you a new one then won't we?"

       The boy looked upi finally and Clara was able to see his eyes. He looked as though he had seen a ghost. His dark green eyes bloodshot and puffy almost hiding the fact that he had a vast amount of freakles scattered across his cheeks and nose.

        "What do you want to do when you grow up?"  Clara thought that maybe that could help her think of an exeptable name for the boy with the green eyes.

        "I want to help people" The boy said standing up straight. His whole body language truning from frighted and scared to bold and couragous.

        "Well....Doctors help people." Clara thought allowed.

        "Then I shall be called The Doctor." The boy smiled and Clara couldn't help but smile back.

        "Well then. Hello Doctor. It's nice to meet you. I'm Clara, Clara Oswald."