Hangin at the park

Lapis Pov

I took Peridot to a bench where there was a cool looking fountain. I started to admire it, it was beautiful! Peridot looked at me and chuckled at my childishness then looked back at her phone.

"Lapis!" someone called from behind me, I looked over my shoulder and saw Steven smiling, with a big smile at me,

"Oh, Steven! Long-time no see!" I said with a smile. Steven hopped from behind the bench in between Peridot and I, Then I remembered Peridot was here and looked past Steven to look at Peridot.

"Oh yea, Peridots here too!" I pointed out to steven as he looked to his side. Peridot waved still looking at her phone not even knowing who she was waving at.

"Uh, Hey Peridot!" Steven greeted, no answer.

"Yo P-Dot!" Amethyst called walking up to us with Garnet and pearl by her side. She's so annoying for no reason! I blushed slightly looking away as they talked.

Peridot POV

"Oh! whats up Amethyst?" I said finally looking up from my phone I took from Lapis' cup holder. Lapis was talking with the others so I got a chance to slip away from Lapis to talk with Amethyst we talked a lot about my secret werewolf thing. Amethyst is the only one that knows because she was the only person I trusted to help me with it. 

"So you still didn't tell Lapis?" she asked slightly teasing me since I was afraid to,

"No, I think you would know that Amethyst..." I replied. She snickered and roughly rubbed my hair.

"Uh, hey why did you two just run off like that?" I looked up and saw Lapis glaring down at us, I jumped as I saw her.

"Oh hey, Lazuli!" I said trying not to focus on the look she was giving me "We were just-" I tried putting my arm over Amethyst but I just fell down because she wasn't there How the hell did she leave that fast? Then I heard her laugh from behind Lapis as she fell on the ground laughing hard at me. "IT'S NOT THAT FUNNY!!" I yelled pulling myself up from where I fell.

"Sorry, sorry sorryyyyy!" She said in between giggles as the other two walked up to us,

"Peridot the others say their gonna have a party tomorrow and wanted to see if you wanted to go," Lapis said ignoring Amethyst smirking at the both of us. Amethyst definitely set this up to get my secret out, I won't let it happen that easy.

"Yeah okay then," I said looking at Amythyst from the corner of my eye.