Eito: Yeah. His main motivation to throw us under the bus is just pure greed, pure self-satisfaction!

Luna: Yeah...Its sick, horrible to even think about it! One of us...doing something so horrible.

Destiny: Well you really don't know what his motives are! Like I said before, he had a reason!

Jack: FUCK HIS REASON!

Samuel: BUT HE WAS KIDNAPPED!

Jack: He probably planned it to throw off suspicion.

Samuel: JACK! YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!

Jack: I'm sorry...I just can't trust him anymore...I don't even want to look at Yin!

Jack walked away to his dorm room with so many emotions tearing him apart. Especially hurt.

Eito: Well...That went well...

Destiny: Shut up Eito...Just shut up...

Eito: Hey. I'm being honest here. Jack-kun has a point. Yin had betrayed us all for his own well-being. He threw us under the bus. The only person who should've suffered that night was him...

Eito walked away to his own dorm.

Luna: I'm...going to go see Zoe...See you later guys...

Luna walks away as well with the tears falling down from her eyes as Samuel and Destiny looked at each other.

Destiny: What are we going to do now...

Samuel: For once...I don't know... Everyone in Class 1-C is falling apart...

Once again, Samuel felt like he fell as a big brother...

-Meanwhile-

Hein: You okay, Lilac.

The girl looked up from her pillow as her girlfriend sat next to her on the bed.

Lilac: I'm fine...just a little hurt...

Ever since she found out Yin was the traitor. She wasn't really sure whether or not to trust the boy.

She was having a hard time adjusting to this like everyone else.

Lilac:....What do you think of Yin at this moment?

Hein looks at her girlfriend with determined eyes.

Hein: Mikoto told me we should trust him...If Yin really was the same person we all knew, he would've acted just like himself. He would've been quiet and ok with everything that was happening. He wants to be a hero just like everyoje else here. He wouldn't be the same if he was acting different like a different person.

Her voice went softer at the last note as Lilac caught onto it.

Hein: So I can't say that hasn't changed, not with how he acted today. We all need to know why he did it...but he only told Mikoto...

Lilac: Maybe it's because Mikoto is one of those people he can trust.

Hein nodded then got up from her seat.

Hein: Anyways I'm gonna start checking up on everybody. I'll see you you later." With that, she gave a kiss on Lilac's forehead before she left the room, leaving Lilac all by herself.

Lilac: Maybe she's right...We should trust Mikoto on this...If there's anybody that's got a good read on people, it's him. I really don't know how he does it though...

If someone can sift through that mountain of lies Yin had buried himself in, it can be Mikoto.

After all, it wasn't Mikoto she doesn't trust. It was Yin.

-Meanwhile-

Kenji: So....What do you guys think about this...?

Haru: I'm not sure where to start...everyone else had stopped talking to Yin or stayed in their dorms.

Sylvia: Hein-chan is going to check up on them though.

Mikoto: Which leads up now to Yin. Now that I told you guys...What do you think?

Souta hummed a bit before starting.

Souta:....It's still kind of messed up his father put him through all that. Hell, I don't even know what I do if it was my brother that was being threatened.

Haru: To be honest, I think anyone would done the same thing if they're family members' lives at risk.

Mikoto: It's like Momo-chan said back then when Haru found the document.
Despite normally being seen as an evil crime, surprisingly is not always inherently evil.

Souta: Heroes who are traitors can betray an evil organization, a villain, or even a heroic one without becoming evil dependent on the situation surrounding the betrayal.

Sylvia: When these heroes betray other heroes, they usually regret their betrayal, and wish to make up for their crime....

Haru: But in some ways, not so much. They could even lack guilt or regret of doing such things....

Kenji: It usually depends on their situation...

After rewording Momo's words, the Mikosquad felt huge clinches of guilt.

Mikoto: Poor Yin...

Sylvia: Half of the class hates him now...To be honest, I would too if I didn't found out his reasons.

Souta: What about you Mikoto? After all...He broke your trust the most by stealing Midoriya's journal.

Mikoto:....I'm not all that mad. Disappointed, Yes. Angry, No...Which is why...I decided to do something.

Sylvia: Which is....?

Mikoto looks up at them.

Mikoto: Tomorrow. I want you guys to have everyone in the living room. We all need to sort this drama out with everybody...

For Yin...

Yin:......