Chapter 37 - Exploring Each Other

Start from the beginning

Saying that was beautiful would be an understatement of the year

Saying that was beautiful would be an understatement of the year. It's something which on seeing, you would be at loss of words. Just like how I am.

"Wow. This is my room?"

"Yes. Of course. I knew you were going to come. So I got this room prepared. Exclusively for you." I chuckled.

"You seem overconfident, lover boy"

"Only when it comes to you. I just realized, I am a totally different person when I am with you."

"You are different. But you are real when you are with me. And that's who I like. Correction- love."

"I love you too." he placed his lips on mine and kissed me intently. He cupped my cheeks and brought me close. We moved back, our lips not leaving each other's. He closed the door behind him and locked it.

There was so much lust in his eyes.

He turned me around and pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabbed my ass and I gasped at the sudden gush of euphoria. His lips were just a few inches away from mine. One small move and I was going to be his. I knew it.

"I want to fuck you right here, right now, until you forget your own name

"I want to fuck you right here, right now, until you forget your own name." My eyes widened before he buried his face in the nape of my neck.

**I am not responsible for spoiling you at a young age. Mature scene ahead. Proceed at your own risk.**

He sucked hard and I moaned. It is surely going to leave a mark there. I threw my head back, giving him more excess to my skin.

He grabbed my ass and picked me up. I wrapped both my leg around his torso and held tight onto his shoulder to maintain my balance. I grabbed his hair firmly remembering that he gets turned on my that. He placed pepper kisses along my jawline and went back to kissing my lips and biting them leisurely.