Chapter 35 - 'Its a Yes, You Retard'

Start from the beginning

The period got over and I was still fighting with myself whether to talk to Dave right now or in lunch break. Before I could even make up my mind, Dave held my hand and pulled me out of the class. We met Mrs. Jones on the way and I greeted her awkwardly when she glared at our entwined hands.

"Ms. Williams, where are you going? You have an important class right now." she asked me and Dave answered for me.

"I am borrowing her for this period. If you have any problem then please bear with it." Mrs. Jones, who was furious just stormed off. She looks like she would blast any minute.

"Why were you so rude to her? What if she goes and complains about us?"

"She wouldn't dare to. She doesn't even care about her age and hits on me. She is one hell of a creep. And this school belongs to my uncle. They can't screw me." he said as we kept walking towards an unknown corner of the school where I have never been. Then again, I barely go anywhere else apart from regular classes and libraries. And now canteen too.

"Well, they can screw me." I said lowly. I don't want to be kicked out of school so early.

"We will see about that." he said with a smirk. Is he in a bad mood or good mood? This dude is hard to figure out. I really can't figure him out.

Bipolar brat.

We entered a class where all the painting were kept. It seemed like an abandoned art room. They were the type of paintings which I could stare at for the whole day. There were hundred different kinds of paintings and I debated whether I should engage myself in admiring them or solving my little problem with Dave.

Technically, these shouldn't be my concern right now. I turned around but stepped back immediately since Dave was standing just a few inched behind me. "Dave I -I have to tell-" but before I could complete the sentence he placed a finger on my lips and shushed me.

"I know. And you don't have to talk anything about that." He said as he buried his face in my neck and kissed me on my neck. He just stayed there doing nothing but blowing cold air on the wet spot on my neck which made me shiver. I snapped back to reality as I realized this is not going anywhere.

"No I have to, Dave. Until I say it, I won't get this burden off my chest. What I said must have broken your heart."

"Yeah that it did." He put a hand on his heart and pouted.

"Dave stop!! I am trying to solve it." He just laughed and left it at that. "Okay, okay fine. Say it."

"Dave I am really sorry. I should have trusted you. I do believe you but it was just at the moment where I was so shocked that I couldn't think straight. And you too did nothing to convince me. Your eyes said something and your behavior said something else. If I knew-"

"-if you knew about my plan then you wouldn't have said it. I know that, Bella. And that's why I didn't tell you anything. It was a part of my plan. I was never angry with you. I was just hurt when you said those words. But then I understood on my own that you were pretty disturbed and it was obvious. But I beg you Bella. Please, never say 'I hate you' to me. No matter how angry you are, don't say those words ever again in the future."

"I promise that I will never say something that would hurt you. Dave I-" I finally decided to say the 'L' word. I don't know whether this confidence came because of the moment or my damn strong feeling. Whatever the reasons be, I will tell him today.

I get that the guy says it first but I don't give a shit about that right now.

"Dave I-"

Before I could say the words he placed his lips onto mine. It was intense.