Chapter 5 - Han's Little Secret

With Hyunjin's help, you managed to finish off the algebra homework just before the beginning of your first class . He was an excellent teacher, and managed to explain everything to you perfectly. Whenever you were stuck on a question, Hyunjin guided you through it step-by-step.

Now relieved, the two of you raced off to Art. Your least favourite class in the world. In simple terms, you wouldn't describe yourself as artistic. Unless, painting items into blob-like shapes counted.

Out of breath, you and Hyunjin stumbled into art class. All pairs of eye swerved towards you for a brief moment. The attention made you feel uncomfortable, and awkward.

Embarrassed, you took your seat next to Han, and Hyunjin settled in the next row across from your desk.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in!" cried Han "Not looking too shabby yourself, Squirrel" you said in response. "Hey, I'll have you know, Y/N, that you're sitting next to one of the most handsome students in the school" "In your dreams, Han" "Hmmph", the squirrel replied while turning away from you, to focus his attention back on the sketch he was drawing.

Shortly, the teacher arrived and the class was off to a proper start, working on their still life sketches. Everyone focused on their art pieces. Especially Han. He drew delicate strokes on his piece of paper, refining his art work. You just pretended to draw, but spent most of the time gazing out of the window into space.

Until, you noticed something in the corner or your eye. Han had turned to the back of his sketchbook, and was scribbling away at something, while having a wistful expression on his face.

"Hmm, what's that squirrel up to now. He looks like he's miles away. I'm going to look for myself" you thought

When Han wasn't looking, you snatched up his notebook before he could react. You found a collection of sketches on Lee Know, surrounded by clusters of hearts that read

Han x Lee Know

"Well,well lookie what we have here" you said to Han waving his sketchbook, in the air with a smirk on your face

"Y/N!" Han shrieked "Give that back"

"I don't think so Han, I may just tell Lee Know himself that a certain someone has a small, tiny crush in him"

"Don't you dare, Y/N" Han threatened snatching his notebook back from me, with a frustrated look on his face

"Nah, I'm kidding Han. Your little secret is safe with me"

At this Han, had a sigh of relief and returned to his still life piece. Laughing, you returned to gazing out of the window,twisting a pencil in your hand as you counted down the minutes to the end of class

Word Count: 455

Hope you enjoyed the double update! I just needed to add a little Minsung to this fic. Does anyone like Art?

I like it, it's just that whatever I manage to produce turns out to be a minor monstrosity. Most of my friends are arty.

PS: I am so proud of that Minsung picture. I edited it myself. And it is perfect.