Jealousy and business deals

Start from the beginning

"Don't hit me!" Cheryl said in a panic voice. "Please!" She added in a heartbeat as she pulled Toni's hand away.

Cheryl panicked as she started to try to walk away But Toni held her closely. "Leave me, please Toni. Let me go."

"Why did you come here Toni? All I wanted was to be away from you." The redhead asked helplessly.

Back in the redhead's room, as soon as she entered she sat on the sofa and buried her head in her hands. She couldn't believe the day she had. All she wanted was to stay away from Toni but it seems that the short brunette is making it harder than she imagined. A few minutes later, an angry Veronica entered the room.

"What's going on Cheryl ?" She started her questioning.

"What do you mean?" The redhead asked confused.

The nurse sighed. "Why did you come with Toni in the same car?"

"Oh, yea-" She was cut off by the nurse.

"Where did you see her? Didn't she leave like really early?" The raven haired girl asked with jealousy clearly shown.

"I found her there Vee," Cheryl said in a calm voice.

"What was she doing there?" When she saw the redhead shake her head she asked again. "Didn't you tell her to leave and that the factory is yours?"

"Of course I did, but she didn't listen to me." The redhead said in frustration.

The nurse raised her eyebrow at the redhead. "What do you mean?"

"It appears that she has an agreement with the manager there so that she can work there."

"And you are accepting this?" Veronica exclaimed.

"No, when I told her to leave the job she said she'll think about it."

"And were you this whole day at the office?" She asked in jealousy.

Cheryl shook her head. "She took me out for lunch."

Veronica's anger began to boil, she couldn't believe how her best friend was being such a hypocrite. "HOW COULD YOU GO OUT AND HAVE DINNER WITH HER?" She asked in anger.

"What do you want me to do Vee!? The car is for Toni, Alex won't listen to me if I told him not to go to the restaurant!" The redhead snapped harshly at her best friend.

Veronica took a deep breath. "She invited you?" She asked more calmly.

"Not officially," Cheryl replied rolling her eyes.

"What did she ask you? How did she bring up the invitation?"

"Let's go for lunch. Let's go eat. What else could she say!?" She asked snapping at her best friend.

I won't let her get Toni. She is mine. Veronica thought as she left the redhead's room without any other word.

About ten minutes later, Toni looking in the mirror as she was fixing her shirt when the nurse entered. "Hey, Toni,"

Toni looked at the Vee's reflection and sighed internally. "Hey." She said with a fake smile.

"Are you going somewhere?" She asked as she noticed that Toni was picking up her wallet.

The short brunette nodded. "Yes, I am going to have a drink over at Pea's."

Veronica pouted. "Too bad, I was bored and I saw you came back so I thought we'd have a drink together."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Toni said as she again plastered a fake smile. "Maybe next time. But I really need to go because I am late."

"So you won't change your mind and stay here with me?"