Without you

Leorio:

It's been three months since he last saw you. He passed his finals and holidays started, which only made everything worse. Even though he got good grades again, the empty feeling on his chest didn't leave.

He forcefully learned that getting good grades wasn't what made him happy, it was celebrating with you. It wasn't enough with just trying to achieve his dream if you weren't by his side.

Your now ex boyfriend's life is being just messier and messier without you. He doesn't goes out, he doesn't wants to have fun or do things, he wanted to be with you in holidays, you planned it for months, and not having you by his side, not doing all the things you planned, hurted so much.

He was helpless. It's been years since the tall man has experienced such a feeling. He felt as if he was a kid in the street again. Lost. Hopeless. Empty. Poor.

He even started drinking much more, and his house was just a dirty disaster now. He doesn't bother to shave or eat properly, and he rarely gets up from bed, he just misses you, as he spens the whole day watching the pictures you had together, missing your touch and your sweet words, the laugh that would make his heart flutter, give him wings, feel free.

He's been trying to get to you since you two broke up, but you never answered. At least, thanks to his friends he was able to know little things about how you were doing.

Leorio isn't the most confident person even, but he liked to think he was a good person at least... Until this happened.

Kurapika always tried to soften things for both sides, but Killua and Gon decided to be sincere, always.

Leorio's POV

"She's heartbroken" Killua said without hesitating.

"Hey, Killua..." the blonde tried to correct him, but Killua just shrugged.

"No, Killua is right, if he wants Y/N back he has to know."

"We're not doing Leorio any favor hiding the truth from him. She misses you deeply but she's really hurt" Killua told me again.

I sighed and nodded. "I miss her too."

"We all do, you're a mess without her" Kurapika teased, sitting by my side and offering me a tight hug. "Listen, I'll try to talk to her and ask her to meet you, okay? I know she still loves you."

"... But what if she doesn't? I mean..." I nervously laughed "I wouldn't blame her. I'm... Awful." I felt my eyes watering again, tears threatening to fall while I tried hard to hold them back.

They all gave me pitiful looks. Great. Am I that ridiculous?

"Leorio" my best friend started, which made me look at him "you're literally the best person I met. No wonder she fell in love with you. I know we don't say it much, but we love you too and we're truly thankful. You've helped us countless times without asking anything in return. You always go whenever people needs you in a heartbeat without asking questions or doubting us. I'm sure there's a lot on your head right now, but we know what's the real Leorio and you should know, you're a great man. That's the Leorio we all love."

Killua just nodded shyly, while Gon smiled brightly, coming for a hug too.

I managed to smile a little for the first time in weeks.

"Thank you..." now I couldn't hold back my tears. They fell, running down my cheeks like waterfalls. Gon pulled Killua into the big hug the four of us were in now, while I cried and they just did their best to comfort me.