Regret

~~~~~Papyrus P.O.V~~~~~

I felt so bad... He seemed so hurt... I didn't know he'd figure it out what toriel did. I honestly forgot all about him until that day. Did we really leave him there for 6000 years?! He continued speaking. "I got a new style, and a few new toys that'll get rid of your happily ever after! ONCE AND FOR ALL!" He had so much pain in his voice... I don't know what to do. Frisk spoke up "This must be some kind of mistake... You see, I've established peace between the---", "Ooooh, yes, I've heard!I've had your little message to the universe ON LOOP!" After mettaton said that, me and the crystal gems knew that a fight would come up soon, so we stood up and summoned our weapons. He continued. " I just LOOOOOOVE the part where Toriel spends the rest of her days here on this NOWHERE PLANET, WITH A BUNCH. OF. NOBODIES!!!" And then... He started to sing... Even though the particular moment was rather frightening, his voice was calming and beautiful. I blushed deeply for a moment, but then snapped out of it when he was suddenly holding me upside down by the leg! Something told me that if he could catch us off guard like that and then mess up our plans in less than a minute, we were done for. Next he went to amethyst, using a move equally strange to the one he used on me. This went on for a little while. Then garnet (alphys+undyne) started talking once she had a chance to. This started a bit of a conversation. "It really IS him... But he-he can't be serious..." I said. Frisk asked me who mettaton was, and mettaton seemed rather offended by this. He continued singing for just a little bit longer, and then... I was poofed....