ㅡ m u s t b e s o m e t h i n g 🌹

*  .       *   .      .  *
❝︎  I become your dreams and a
path to it. ✩︎    .*
    .   * .      and you are my angel ㅡ❞︎
      *    ✩︎ .     .*
                 * 
---  

"mom and dad booked the train ticket for me, i didn't mean to leave that earlier jen" jaemin explain while he and jeno we're packing his remaining things.

"i still want to be with you, summer is too long" he mumbles as jeno zip his suitcase.

"it's fine,  we can call each other and talk overnight" jeno replied then grab the case and they both leave the dorm to drop jaemin to the taxi waiting below the dorm, ready to drop him to the train station.

jaemin has to leave earlier than jeno for the summer vacation which makes the both to feel sad.

"call me when you arrive okay?" jeno said as he pull jaemin to a tight hug.

"yesterday, you're my bestfriend, it's sad i want to spend more time with you as my boyfriend, it's only a day" jaemin mumbles.

"silly, i can visit you sometimes and besides, we're still gonna see each other after summer ends." jeno responded as they break the hug, now staring at each other so jeno took the openly oppurtunity to steal a peck on jaemin's lips making the other to slightly get surprised as he smile mischievously at him afterwards.

"take care on your way okay? i can't let myself to live when i hear you getting hurt, or just seemingly not seeing you" jeno added before he let go of holding jaemin's hand to let him enter the taxi.

"your cheesy. you should take care as well and should go home early, ill be missing you" jaemin responded as the taxi driver started the car's engine.

"ill be missing you more like every seconds" jeno utters back as he wave his hand soon as the taxi car started to drive away. jaemin, sad yet show a genuine smile as he wave back while stretching himself out for the car window.

"good bye! love you!"

"love you too!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▶⚫◀▬▬▬▬▬▬

That ends "Must Be Something" ,

thank you for reading 。♡