ㅡ e i g h t 🌹

*  .       *   .      .  *
❝︎  ill go to you  . ✩︎    .*
    .   * .      i have a good feeling
      *    ✩︎ you're my chewing gum ㅡ❞︎ .     .*
                 *    .

---

jaemin couldn't believe it making him to just remain speechless as he stare at jeno who's been smiling all through his eyes.

"about earlier, siyeon told me he broke up with jinyoung, telling me their relationship isn't healthy anymore and things wont work out for the both of them" jeno explained grabbing both of jaemin's hands and hold them tight.

"unfortunately, she told me she's started seeing things for me, to the point she also starting to like me" he added as he lift an arm and scope jaemin's cheek once more.

"but no, i realize my love of my life has been with me all along, loving, protecting and caring at me, he's been a really nice best friend and will always be my bestest best friend in the world" jeno softly said making jaemin to form a genuine smile on his face.

"is that what you tell her?" jaemin asked as he sob his sadness out, holding jeno's hand back.

jeno nods. "you guess it right" he replied earning a smirk from jaemin as he wipes another tear soon as he felt rejoice and comfort from inside of him.

he can't think of anything else. jaemin feel as if his world revolves to jeno alone, butterflies and soft things, the same way as jeno.

they stare at each other for a second before jeno pull him to another hug, this time eith jaemin hugging back.

"im really sorry ive been so horrible towards you, i caused you so much nana" jeno utters, rubbing jaemin's back.

"it's fine, im just happy now" jaemin responded.

the two broke the hug with smiles on their faces, feeling awkward as they grow blushes all along making them to chuckle at each other.

jeno then rested himself on the armchair, with still hands interwined on jaemin's making him to be able to pull jaemin closer easier, again as he place the younger on his lap.

"you know the night hasn't ended yet" jeno said in such seductive tone.

jaemin who's been feeling playful started grinding softly. "so what are you going to do?" he responded as he rise a brow.

jeno snapped. "aish, you're so naughty nana, that's why i like you" he replied as place his hand on jaemin's waist while he ignored stares at him.

the other chuckled. jaemin place his hands on jeno's neck, closing their distance till jeno's face were an inch on his chest so he stare back at him.

they've been staring at each other the next moment, feeling fluttered and loved.

"aren't you gonna kiss me?" jeno playfully asked as he pout his lips making jaemin to smirk.

"you're the one who's kissing me a couple of times" he replied and didn't waste more time, placing both his hands on jeno's cheeks, lean his head forward and kiss jeno on the lips.

it was such a moment they could never forget, with their lips fighting for each other, and bodies englufing esch other's warmth with their hearts pounding just for each other.

knowing the assurance of their lives, jaemin never felt so much happiness that all he wanted was the moment to never last.

"i love you jae, i love you so much"

"i love you too jen"

the two were lovey dovey, not realizing renjun outside the room, peaking from the window but still giving them respect snd privacy as he waited for them to finish.

he sighed. "they actually did forget about me being here, and they even make out tsk" he mumbles to himself and was about to leave when he saw someone coming.

"y-yangyang" he shyly said. he's his classmate btw.

"oh hey, i was going to the classroom to--" just as when yangyang was walking nearer, he cut him and grab him by his waist to force him ti turn around and walk away with him.

the two are not done yet, i can't get them in trouble. renjun thinks to himself while laughing awkwardly.

"w-what are you doing?" yangyang asked.

"nothing, it's just the room is dark and scary, im afraid it bothers you" renjun flalse a reason as they continue walking.

"no it's fine, im actually looking for you" the other responded making them to stop with renjun having complete confused expressions.

"what did you say?" he asked back.

"well uhmmm-- i wanna ask if we could-- sort of date before this night ends" yangyang shyly said while rubbing his nape as he grow blushes on his cheeks.

renjun shrug his shoulders. well, they're not the only one who's enjoying their love story tonight, unfortunately im starting my own love story too. he think to himself as he nod his head then grab yangyang's hand.

"sure, let's date"

。。。end