ㅡ s e v e n 🌹

*  .       *   .      .  *
❝︎  i hope you laugh  . ✩︎    .*
    .   * .      like you always do
      *    ✩︎  because im with you ㅡ❞︎ .     .*
     .            *   .

---

jeno happily walks with two hot coffee on his hands, walking to where jaemin was.

not sonling he arrived seeing only several persons but jaemin is no where to be found so he continue walking on the area as he try searching for him but nothing.

"where could he be?" he thinks to himself as he place the other coffee to the bench and grab his phone from his pocket, quickly calling jaemin.

jaemin's phone keeps on ringing but he never answered it so jeno tried another one til he takes a minute of calling him but jaemin isn't answering so he decided to search for him around again.

---

"ill get you something to drink, you're not telling me the reasons at all" annoyed but renjun sighed as he leaves the mourning teen inside the classroom.

jaemin was currently inside renjun's classroom at the second floor of the building near the school grounds where the bonfire is held.

the people enjoying the fire can been seen there so jaemin try calming himself as he watches them above.

snatching his attention where several couples, enjoying their moments, which cause him more ache from his heart.

"the views nice up here" startled upon hearing someone talking behind him, seemingly with a familiar voice.

he turn around and with his surprise seeing jeno with two coffees on his hand. "i met renjun outside and told me you're here".

as much as he wanted to smile, the pain overall corrupts his heart leaving him with a sad expression, so jeno continue walking forward and place both of the coffee to an armchair beside them.

"i've been looking everywhere for you? why do you leave?" jeno worriedly asked as he lift his hands and place them on jaemin's cheeks.

he then pull the younger to a warm hug.

jaemin was eager but he shouldn't be so clingy to the point as if they're acting in front of siyeon but no, the difference is that they're alone.

"is there a problem nana? hmm?" jeno added between the hug, rubbing jaemin's back comfortably.

seconds til jaemin break the hug as he slightly pushes jeno away then gives him a quick smile.

"a-aren't you with siyeon earlier? you should be happy with her already, why are you here?" jaemin said with such jealous tone as he try ignoring stares at the other.

"is that why you leave? you saw us?" jeno asked back as he stretch his neck to capture jaemin's vision.

jaemin didn't answered him. he then heard jeno slightly smirked so he gives him a quick glance.

"she just happened to tell me something and i also tell her something that's all" jeno added as he rub his nape, suddenly snapped as he saw the coffees so he grabs them then lend the other to jaemin.

"you must be cold, here" he said but jaemin ignored him, turn his body around and face the other way.

jeno was bothered as he placed back the coffee to the armchair, then crosses his arms. "are you mad at me? are you jealous that you saw me with siyeon earlier?" he asked.

"no im not! okay! you can just-- you know return and go talk to her, you like her right?" jaemin resoonded with his tone getting higher, still ignoring stares at was facing the window.

"you know we can end this fake relationship thingy and stop being clingy to each other" he added making jeno to feel slightly furioused as he rises up from his seat.

"what do you mean? wait jaemin are you--?" jeno paused upon realizing it.

"isn't it obvious?! i like you jeno okay? im falling harder whenever you acted sweet on me and it hurts seeing you falling for someone else" jaemin burst out, couldn't prevent a tear to fall from his eyes again.

"you know the way you kiss me, and we acted in front of people-- it just hurt me, im weak" that wasn't even jeno was asking but he felt relief upon jaemin's conffession.

surprised yet he's been realizing it the whole way round as well often not paying attention to it because he thought it's just normsl between friends, now finally getting his answer so he hide his face by staring below as he smirk.

"see, your laughing at me, you're an idiot" jaemin added as he rub his eyes.

jeno then walk towards while chuckling as he pull jaemin closer to him then takes his hands off from his eyes and wipe jaemin's tears instead.

"yes you're right, im idiot. i didn't see other possible things that might happened, and unfortunately for ignoring your feelings as well nana" jeno replied.

jaemin stopped crying, feeling shy upon conffessing what he really feel, still ignoring stares at jeno as he grows blushes on his face.

"but don't you know nana? i also like you" jaemin didn't overheard it, he completely hear it coming from jeno's mouth making him to turn his head and face him with a surprised expression.

"im starting to fall in love with you too na jaemin"

。。。to be continued