Helpful Hint: #1

!!!This hint talks about suicide!!!

For those who have thought about killing yourself: don't! I know you must be thinking, "You don't know what it's like." or "It's not that easy." You're both wrong and right. You're wrong because I do know what it's like. I've thought about it a multitude of times. But you're right because it isn't that easy. You have nothing to live for, right? So why bother? You're just a burden to everyone. That's what you may believe, right?
Well, I have somethings for you to live for if you can't live for yourself.
1. The people you care about.

Many of the people you care about, care about you too even if you don't think so. But if you know they care about you and you think they shouldn't, know they can't just not care. That being said if you die you will leave the people you care about in a lot of pain, and the grief will be more of a burden than you will or could ever be.

2. The repercussions.

You show people by killing yourself it's not worth living in this world and as a result they kill themselves too. The pain of your death could cause people to end themselves just to be with you. When you die, you're affecting more people than you know or believe.

3. To show the people who pushed you down you're stronger than they thought even if you may not be.

You need to show others it's better to stay and fight through the rough times even if you really don't want to. You need to show others you can survive no matter how badly you think you can't. You need to keep going. so you can help others to keep going.