Introduction (Please Read)

Dear Reader,
                     This book is something I care a lot about and believe in. I created this book to help others who are having a hard time with life and need some help. Maybe it's stress. Maybe it's depression. Maybe it's sexuality. Whatever it is I'm here to help.
                     If I don't have the kind of advice you're looking for on one of the posted pages, feel free to message me. Whether it be in the comments or my personal messages. I swear there will be no judgment or pressure. You can stop the conversation at any point if you need.
                    Also if you don't want to talk about your problem(s) and just need somebody to talk to, I'm fine with that too.
                     If you have a suggestion for me to add, message me! Again it can be through comments or personal messaging. You decide whether or not you want credit for it. I'll tag you if you do, and I'll say anonymous of you don't.
                    If at any point you want to delete any comments or messages we exchanged let me know and I will do it. I will not disclose any information about what was said unless it could be help to others. Although if that is the case, I will ask permission to discuss some of the information shared between us, and I swear I will not name names or disclose any information you are uncomfortable with sharing.
                  Many of the messages I will provide are personal and should not been discouraged. Quite a few will come from experience or something I've seen my friends go through, so please be thoughtful of that.
                  If you disagree with anything I write feel free to let me know what you think as long as you aren't trying to be rude or judgmental. If you think what you want to say sounds rude or offending, but you don't mean it to be, it's alright! Don't be afraid to speak your mind. I won't be offended if the was no intent to be rude.
                  I hope this can help you or someone you care about. Thank you for reading.
                             -Sincerely,
                                               Violet Nightblaze