CHAPTER 14

"Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts." - Paramahansa Yogananda

THIRD POV:

Walburga held a bundled up Astraea to her chest watching the leaves fall in the Autumn morning. She cuddled her face in her daughter's warmth sighing in ignorant bliss for the moment, knowing she wouldn't get another chance to do so.

For the three years since she took over Walburga's body, she realized how little work she's done to correct and better the timeline.

Maybe having Walburga's body dying was an abrupt wake up call to remind her of her original purpose.

Once again she sighed in regret and dismay when she realized they destroyed only two out of the five horcruxes that were created for now.

So far they destroyed Helga's cup and Rowena's (lost) diadem. Meaning in four and a half months she needs to destroy the three worst horcruxes, Salazar's locket, Tom Riddle's diary, and the Gaunt family ring.

Clenching her free fist tightly, Walburga thought about the plan she was about to execute and in the end she knew it would be her deepest regret.

Sitting at her desk with Astraea slung snugly against her chest, Walburga started to write in her grimoire confessing everything to Orion and her family once she's passed starting from the first day she was born in her first life till this very day in Walburga's body.

She wrote about her feelings, her favorite moments, and her deepest regrets of not being able to grow old with Orion and watch her children grow into fine respectable people.

A few hours later she was finally finished, signing off with her name and date using her real name. Locking the grimoire, Walburga put it in the drawer on her side of the nightstand.

Wiping her stray tears Walburga stood up with a strong resolution to complete her self made mission.

Kissing her daughter's forehead once again as she slept against her chest, Walburga unhooked one part of her necklace and wrapped it not too loose and not too tight around her daughter's neck. The necklace was broken into two parts like a puzzle, it had the words "Heavenly Star". Walburga wore the Heavenly part while Astraea had the star part.

She was broken out of her thoughts when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist, she leaned back into his touch enjoying the quiet moment together.

Orion turned his wife around and pulled her into a kiss. It's been seven years since they got married, and with being married for so long he knew the woman in his arms wasn't his wife.

Yes, that's right the woman he just kissed and had a baby with wasn't his wife.

Absolutely insane, right?

Orion knew his wife's habits and little quirks, so when she stopped doing them after giving birth to Regulus his dear second child.

Not to mention her smile was nothing like Walburga's and Merlin forbid Walburga likes to smile with the thought of it giving her premature wrinkles.

And not to mention her demeanor change drastically, and when not-Walburga told him her "story" he pretended be ignorant about some facts and agreed to most things and caught her lies. And from the way his parents twitched very slightly, Orion knew they caught it to.

Walburga's parents and his aunt and uncle, would never do they things not-Walburga said they did. In fact they Pollux and Irma loved Walburga more than anything, she was their little princess. Their pride and joy behind closed doors that only immediate and real Walburga would know.

Orion has to hand it to the not-Walburga her acting was flawless.

However the moment he touched not-Walburga, something sparked and ignited around him. Like her soul was responding to his.

Orion had read about something like that during his Hogwarts years.

If he remembered correctly, 'When one soul reacts to another very compatible with each other in more than one ways. Immediate trust and familiarly starts to grow because it is hinted that two souls of comparable compatibility are often than not soulmates. Soulmates of love, friendship, and sometimes platonic family bonds.'

Orion at that moment wanted to be sure and pulled Walburga into a kiss. With his heart pounding and the amazing kiss they shared, Orion definitely knew this was more than a family bond.

Orion was somewhat guilty of doing love acts towards not-Walburga but then again he never really liked real Walburga. Because like come on the witch was clearly not right in the mind, he usually hid in his office trying to avoid the witch. They only had sex like five times and two out of those times resulted in conceiving.

Orion felt the need to trust this not-Walburga and played the role she expected of him.

But as time passed by with little heartfelt kisses and little touches and small smiles, Orion was smitten. Enamored even. Her cute little smiles always had him weak on his knees.

Orion fell in love with this not-Walburga and wasn't even mad. Even his parents grew fond of the girl they knew wasn't really their daughter-in-law.

And when not-Walburga gave him a daughter, 'Astraea' he thought happily. To love and cherish with her, he knew he had to find out her name.

However...

Orion was just waiting for her to confess, to tell him her real name. Because that's all he wanted to know. So he could call her by her real name and not by that wretched Walburga.

Little did he know he wouldn't get to know, until it was too late.

___
A/N: Yikes, it's been a while since I've updated. Sorry guys hit a writers block but now it's coming back, and this time I'll be sure to update again by Monday okay. Yeah, again sorry for the wait.