CHAPTER 7

"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided." The Goblet of Fire

WALBURGA POV:

Going down stairs with both Orion and Abraxas, we were greeted with shrieking and yelling. Hurrying down the stairs the three of us froze at the sight before doubling over laughing our heads off as everyone stared at us confused or joined in our laughter. Though some stared bewildered at the heads of the Black and Malfoy families shocked at their behavior.

Holding in my laughter for a moment I took in the scene before choking down another giggle. There standing in the middle of the ballroom stood Sirius the Second who shook in anger covered from head to toe in glue and bright pink glitter.

Noticing us, Sirius the Second started turning red in what we could assume in anger and embarrassment. "Orion! Walburga! Your son is a disgrace, a menace and needs to be taught a lesson. He is not fit enough to be the heir of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black!", he shouted angrily holding Sirius up by his robe.

THIRD POV:

"Unhand my son at once!", demanded Walburga who snatched her poor son back in her arms, while everyone who attended the party started to gather around them. "You foolish dirtbag, how dare you man handle my son! Get out! I don't want you in my house any further, until our family reunion I shan't see you till then. Begone!", Walburga said a bit pissed off.

Sirius the Second was going to say something before his wife Hesper, dragged him away apologizing trying to make sure that her foolish husband didn't embarrass the couple any longer.

Seeing that their son wasn't up to celebrate his birthday anymore, the Black couple apologized to their guest who considerably understood and left without a comment other than saying "Goodbye" or "Happy Birthday" to Sirius. Arcturus and Melania Black came up to the trio and said their goodbyes while handing Regulus back to Orion who kissed the baby's head once receiving him. Once all the guest where gone, Orion once again locked down the wards. And as a family they sat down on their couch, Sirius cuddled into his mother's lap feeling a bit bummed out while Regulus giggled in his father's arm loving the attention on him.

"Well that was quite eventful", sighed Orion.

"yes it was", replied his wife. "Hey Sirius, why don't you open your gifts hmm?", she continued gesturing to the huge pile of gifts in front of them. One by one, Sirius happily and excitably open each gift. Some were useful while some were just plain weird and bizarre. Like a cane? what would a three year old do with a cane. Wack someone with it? Considering this is the Black family, then probably yes.

Finally he came to the last of his gifts, one by his grandparents and one from his parents. Looking curiously at the gifts, Sirius picked up his grandparents gift and was excited to see a pair of children sized quidditch gloves along with a mini beater bat. Grabbing his last gift from his parents, Sirius carefully picked it up and sat between his parents before opening the gift. Opening it, he let out a little gasp getting chuckles from his parents who watched his face light up as her pulled out a training broom and a stuffed fluffy dog. "A DOGGY!", he shrieked excitably showing his parents. "I'm going to name you Mr. Snuffles, and we're going to be the best of friends!", Sirius exclaimed babbling to his new best friend.

While Sirius was engrossed deeply into a conversation with Mr. Snuffles, his parents above him started discussing their plan as to what to do with Tom "Voldemort" Riddle.