It's time

It had been 9 months since then L had her stay at HQ at all times, and only do data, and paper work.

(name) took a sip of her tea Near, and Yuki was playing together Mihael was beside Mail playing their video games, and Miharu was watching her soap opera.

Watari was with them incase of energencies, (name) turned to the elderly man.

"Watari, could you go pickles, and ice cream?" She asked Watari did as that (name) took a pickle, and dipped it in her ice cream then took a bite from it.

A hand went to her stomach, and she felt a sudden pain followed by something wet between her legs. She lot out a scream alerting the boys, Watari, Miharu, and her daughter.

"W...Watari...c...car." She said weakingly Watari nodded, and carried her in his arms makkng his way to the parking lot.

"Miharu, please stay...with the b..oys until everyone is back." She told her weakingly, Miharu nodded her head Mail, Mihael, and Near stood beside her then went back inside.

"I'll go, and call dad." Mihael said once they were back at the hotel room he grab the phone, and dailed L's number.

"Good idea, tell him what happened Nate, Matt, and Yuki grab a mop, and a bucket we need to clean up the water." Miharu said, and the children did as told.

Meanwhile L was having another meeting with the Japanese Police when his phone suddenly rang, he turned to the tasked force, and excused himself.

L: Yes? Hello?

Mihael: Dad! It's mom she's about to give birth! And Watari took her to the hospital just now.

L's eyes widen he sudden ended the call, and dismissed the meeting then made his way back to HQ.

"Wait, Ryuzaki. What's going on!?" Mr. Yagami asked following him until they get to HQ, the rest of the tasked force behind the ravenette male.

"Elizabeth, she's giving birth as we speak. Now if you'll excuse me i need to tend to my wife." He said they all have a surprise look, and said their congrastutions to him.

"There you are! Come on, Watari just called, and told me which hospital their at!" Miharu said when he went inside HQ, Near, Mail, and Mihael all wanted to go with him.

"No, you boys stay here." L told them he turned to Miharu, and followed the woman to her car.

"Thank you, Miharu."

"No, problem. I'll go back to HQ incase the kids need something." She sadi to him, and L nodded his head he  rushed out of the hospital, and went straight for the energeny room.

Watari sat outside sitting by the waiting area, the elderly man turned to him, and stood up from his chair.

"Watari. How is she?"

"She's giving birth right now."

"Watari, could you go, and check on the boys at HQ?" L said Watari nodded, and did just that he called Miharu, and asked if the boys were fine then after the call he turned to L.

"They seem to be fine, but their asking if they could go here."

"Alright, pick them up. I have a feeling they would want to meet their sibblings." He said to him Watari nodded then left to get the boys, L sat down on the chair he would sometimes look towards the door everything (name) screamed.

Hours later the doctor came out L stood up just then the boys came Near hugged his leg, and he put a hand on put on his head.

"Are you Ms. Lawliet's family?" He asked, and L nodded his head.

"How is my wife?"

"Your wife is fine Mr. Lawliet, she's just tired from delivering your daughters."

L looked at the doctor wide eye, daughters? He have daughters? A smile made it's up to his lips.

"You can go, and see her in a few minutes. Were just getting her room ready." The doctor said moments later (name) was wheeled out of the energency room she turned to them, and smiled.

"Hi." She said holding two of the babies the other was with a nurse   turned to him, and held out one of her daughters.

"Would you like to hold your daughter sir?" L extented out her arms the nurse, and instructed him on how to hold the baby.

"Shes beautiful." He said looking down at his daughter, she opened her eyes, and to his surprise his daughter has his eyes.

"She has my eyes." (name) smiled, and nodded her head.

"They all do."

"Mom!!" The boys shouted out they ran up to her, and hugged her she let out a chuckle even though she was still hurting a bit.

"Hi, boys."

"Is that them?" Mihael asked (name) smiled, and nodded her head she extentend out her arm.

"Do you want to hold her Mello?" She asked he hesitantly reaches out his arms (name) gave hm instructions, and once he got the hang out of it he taught it to Near, and Mail.

They then got to her room Watari helped her lay down, she then thanked him the nurse then gave them a few minutes alone.

L walked over to her, and kissed her forehead dissipate the sweat she smiled at him.

"What should we name them?" She asked, L turned to his daughters then smiled.

"I think i have perfect name for one." She turned to him surprised.

"Lillian." He said to her (name) nodded already liking the name, she felt a sudden tug on her side (name) looked at Near.

"Can i name the next?"

"Sure, sweetie." (name) said Near was silent for a moment he twirtlerd the ends of his hair with his thumb.

"Dianna, like Dianna Prince. From Wonder woman." He said (name) then turned to the baby in her arms.

"Melanie, thats her name." She said, and held the baby closer.

A few days later she was finally able to return to HQ, Mail, Mihael, Near carried the babies inside while L helped her with the bags.

"Hey, welcome back Elizabeth." Matsuda said, he then turned to thr babies.

"Wow, is that them?" (name) nodded his head he asked if hecould carry one of them, but L was quick to say no.

"Boys, how about you take the babies to their rooms."

L said the boys nodded then ran to the nursey, (name) smiled she turned to the tasked force excusing herself.

(this is the nursery)

(name) went to the nursery she smiled seeing the boys spending time with the babies