Rest and relaxation

(y/n) got out of the bathroom a towel over her head and a night dress hugging her figure perfectly.

She walks into the bed notice her husband wasn't there, she walked towards the desk taking the alarm clock in her hands the time read 1:15.

With a sigh (y/n) walked towards the living area the task force have there eyes widen, seeing her in only her night wear she walked towards his chair took his hand then pulled him towards their room.

"I need to get to work." He said.

"No you need to get to sleep." She turned towards the tired looking police officers.
"You can all go home and get some rest." She said.

"I have a work to do." L said walking towards the computer desk, but before he could get closer to it (y/n) pulled him back with the collar of his shirt.

"To bed. Now L." She told him, with a sigh L made his way to their bedroom (y/n) following behind him.

L got out of the bathroom only to see (y/n) sitting by the bed, waiting for him she looked up from her book and turned towards him she then patted the spot next to her.

He walked towards the bed and laid down beside him, (y/n) close her book and put it down on the desk beside the bed, she turned towards him and got on top of him his eyes widen.

"(y/n) what are you doing?" He asked.

"I read in books that this is one of best way to relax." She told him.

Her fingers gently unbutton and unzip his jeans, she pulled it away let it fall to the floor she grabbed the hem of his boxers and pulled it away.

She stop for a second not expecting for him to be this big, he looks like his about 10-11 inches hesitantly she took hold of his dick, she gently pressed his manhood towards her lips she gives a gentle kiss on the tip.

L let's out a moan at this his breath hitch as she slowly took him to her mouth, she suck him what she couldn't take she rub it with her hands.

"Ah~ (y/n)." He moaned out, he couldn't take it anymore he pulled out of her mouth and flipped them he sat up take off his shirt.

L lend down towards her lips he nibble at her lips having her open them, he shoved his tongue inside her mouth claiming his new territory.

He pulled away and took off her night dress he lend down to her again this time, he attacked her neck with kisses leaving his mark on her.

His hands groped her (b/s) his fingers pinch her nipples, he then took breast to his mouth sucking and nibbling while he massaged the other and visa versa.

"Hmm~ Lawliet." She let out a soft moan, his lips trailed down her stomach until he came to her soaking panties, he then ripped the garnet she opened her mouth to say something.

"I'll buy new ones. Same brand if you like." He told her.

L put his hands on her tight and rest her legs on his shoulders, he then give a gentle lick on her dripping wet pussy having her moan louder then before.

He then pushed his pointer finger at her entrance while licking her, her legs shook as she cum on his mouth and finger, he pulled his finger out L like every bit of her juice.

L positioned himself and pushed his big and thick manhood inside, (y/n) arched her back as she felt him enter her L didn't even let her adjust to his size, L thrusted into her fast and hard her breasts bounce in rhythm of his thrust.

He took hold her bouncing breasts taking one to his mouth again, while his hand played with the other her nails made red scartch marks on his back.

His balls made slapping sounds as he thrusts in her deeper.

"Lawliet, I'm close." She told him, he groans as she felt her walls slowly clinch around him.

"Me too, (y/n) oh god." She cummed on his dick with a loud moan of his name, L thrusted a few more times and cummed deep inside her he road out his climax then pulled out of her.

Both of them we're cover in sweat and breathless, L pulled her closer to him wrapping her his arms, (y/n) pulled the blanket closer to their naked bodies and snuggles closer to L.