Problems

Y/n made it home thinking about his date with Qrow tomorrow. He was real lucky getting to go out to diner with one of the branwen's he thought.

Anyway he took a nice warm shower, and afterwards went to the kitchen to get some diner. He settled on some refrigerated chinese food and warmed it up and ate in his living room on the couch while watching some tv.

Anyway while he was doing that Qrow was up waiting for Tai to get home to explain what Yang had done. She waited a few hours thinking all the while thinking what would've happened to Yang and Ruby if she hadn't been there to save them.

Eventually Tai got home and Qrow got  up right away to speak to him. She walked over to the front and greeted him as usual and told him she wanted to talk to him.

Qrow: Tai I would like to talk to you for a moment.

Tai: Sure thing Qrow, just let me check  on Ruby and Yang.

Qrow: No need to they're already in bed.

And with that Qrow walked into the kitchen.

Tai set down his weapon and locked the door and followed Qrow to the kitchen.

Tai: Alright so what is it you want to talk to me about?

Tai was nervous that she wanted to talk, especially at this hour and the fact she had been up waiting for him.

Qrow: It's about Ruby and Yang.

When Tai heard that he instantly became nervous and concerned thinking they had done something wrong while he was out.

Tai: What about them? Are they okay?!

Qrow: Yes Tai just calm down there. While you were out and I was at a bar Yang loaded Ruby in a wagon and she took them both to a trail in the woods.

Tai was shocked now, he was also angry at Ruby. They both could've eaten by grimm or they could've been kidnapped.

Tai: I'll be sure to talk to Yang and Ruby tomorrow, I'll make sure that doesen't happen again.

Qrow: That's good and all but the story doesen't end there. Yang was in the middle of the woods with Ruby loaded in a wagon and they got sorrounded by grimm! They could've been hurt if I wasn't there to save them!

Tai was pissed now, also shocked. He was surely grounding Yang now and Ruby and him were gonna have a serious talk.

Tai: You know I've told them both to never go outside whithout an adult! I was on a mission in a different city and I told her to not go outside Qrow!
What more do you want me to do?!

Qrow: You should've taken more precautions to make sure they weren't alone here at the house so this doesen't happen! You know I was off and I'm alwats willing to watch them, you should've just called me before you went out!

Tai: I know I should've okay but I never expected her to do anything like that!

Qrow: Your an idiot Tai they could've died and none of us would've known what happened to them! If I wasn't there to save them we would've been searching for their bodies right now!

Qrow was tearing up thinking about that possibility. She was greatful and lucky that she followed Y/n and found them when she did. At that point Tai was crying thinking about his mistake and how Yang would do something like that to endager herself and Ruby.

Tai: Look I'm just as concerned as you are, maybe a lot more than you are but just let this be a lesson to all of us okay! I'm going to bed and I'm going to think about what you just told me tonight and I'll talk to them both tomorrow.

With that Tai walked off to his room and Qrow stood there thinking about her neices and what could've happened to them until she heard a door slam shut, which was Tai's bedroom door.

Little did they know that Yang was wide awake and listened to the whole conversation, she was surprised her dad didn't stomp up to her room and give her a stern lecture or that Ruby didn't wake up. With that she junped off her bed and walked out of her room toward the kitchen and saw her auntie Qrow standing there with tears in her eyes.

She walked over to Qrow and stood there for a second until she had come up with something to say.

Yang: A- auntie Qrow I'm sorry about what I did earlier.

Qrow looked up and saw Yang standing there fidgeting with her fingers and had sime tears running down her cheeks.

Qrow: Look kiddo it's not okay to be doing stuff like that but I'm just glad you're okay.

Qrow walked up too Yang picked her up, and engulfed her into a big hug.

Qrow: Shouldn't you be in bed though?

Yang: Yeah i probably should be.

Qrow: Okay well let's get you over there then.

Qrow turned off the light and carried Yang to her room but was inturrupted.

Yang: Can I sleep in Ruby's room please?

Qrow: Okay kiddo.

She carried Yang to Ruby's bedroom and set her beside her sister.

Yang got under the covers and got comfortable.

Yang: Auntie Qrow I'm sorry for what I did.

Qrow: Yang I need you to know that what you did was not acceptable and you and your sister could've been hurt or killed.

Yang: I know auntie Qrow and I'm sorry for that I really am!

Qrow: Alright kid lets just go to bed okay. We'll talk about this tomorrow.

Yang got cumfy and Qrow just sat there in the room for a while drinking from her flask but eventaully got tired and made herself comfortable in Yang's bed. Qrow pulled Yang close thinking more and more about the events that transpired today feeling a lot of guilt and hatred towards herself. She felt so much guilt she started crying. She spent at least an hour just wiping away tears and thinking about Yang and Ruby. Ruby especially because she was just the sweetest thing and she could not imagine her being woken up to having a grimm riping into the inside of her stomach. She was just so small and helpless and it wouldn't be fair to someone like her, especially because she was sleeping and had no idea that her sister even loaded her into a wagon while she slept. When Qrow thought about that she cried even harder but eventually falling asleep.

Okie hello guys sorry for taking a while to update, i try to make it up with a long chapter so here ya go!:)