Hi I'm Alyss and welcome to my ted talk.

Start from the beginning

"I wasn't really worried about that. I am worried about when the next wave will come and how the heroes training is going. I hope they're at least making an effort to get along? They must understand the severity of the waves now right? Speaking of, when is the next one?"

N: they have been trying to work together but they cannot seem to agree sometimes. Though they seem to do well. Naofumi is quite the quick thinking strategist it would seem.

"Oh? Do tell." I'm rather curious about just how good he actually is.

N: he stands in front of the boss drawing their attention and taking most of the hits. He's learned status ailment magic and to go with his healing magic. So he casts debuffs while the spear and sword hero distract the boss with Raphtalia. Filo, Theresa and Wyndia take care of the monsters after guiding the fake towns people to safety which is part of the objective. Rishia heals when necessary but mainly focuses on using magic from afar along with the projectile which she utilizes splendidly. Theresa and L'arc as well are valuable. Theresa's jewel magic allows her to fight in close and far ranges. And L'arc works well with Naofumi on the front lines.

"Thats good. Have they practiced leading large groups? They'll need to know how in the future."

N: No they have not.

"DAMMIT! It's good that they're finally getting along but they can't fight together forever. they'll need to split between countries to avoid their collapse eventually, especially since I can't fight anymore... what's to stop me from fighting actually?" I ask curious.

N: they'll kill us all. The spirits will literally kill us all.

"Thats a no from me captain. Alright then, we'll just have to uh, NOT fight I guess?.... WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I FIGHT?! THAT'S SO COUNTER PRODUCTIVE IT'S ASS AS FUCK!!!"

N: you're too strong! The other heroes gotta catch up to you. Besides that, you need to help people grow stronger.

"I DON'T WANNA! I DON'T WANNA I DON'T WANNA I DON'T WANNA I DON'T WANNA I DON'T WANNA I DON'T WANNA I DON'T WANNA!!!!!!"

N: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID BI-

"You're up! Lady Alyss you're up!"
I didn't realize Wyndia had come back and opened the door till she and Filo were jumping on me. With Naofumi watching alongside Raphtalia with a smile.

"I'm gone you little twerp. I've gone to hell to uh.... eat ass and smoke grass!" I pet her as she cries.

"I'm glad to see you're doing okay... but why were you screaming?" Naofumi says.

"Well.... we should get everyone together before we talk about that cause it concerns us all."

~one recap meeting with the heroes, the queen and melty later~

After explaining about what happened to malty in more detail and speaking about what Nimbus and I discussed we started to talk about possible work arounds of my newfound restrictions.

"I'm not allowed to fight directly but my party members can. I can still provide backup and directional support but I can't fight till either you guys get on my level or I get nurfed. Both are doable... but here's the thing, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO COMMAND AN ARMY! I mean, it's great that your finally getting along but you guys are gonna need to spread out to other countries eventually. The other countries just might collapse from the waves without you guys! So, here's what we're gonna do. Nimbus has informed me that the spirit kings have opened up.... trials, for us. If we beat the trials they'll reward us with a special material or a blessing depending on their opinion of us. I've already gotten my blessings and considering I'm more or less their contractor I've no real reason to do that. HOWEVER you guys do. The trials are like a guild raid, so you'll be tasked with commanding a group of people to victory. Nikolav will observing and talking to you guys specifically as you are going to be the leaders, it's your job to keep as many people alive as possible while defeating the spirit king. You will each do so individually. I'm going to be working with Erhard to create some power armor like mine for your weapons to absorb in order to make you stronger.... don't make those icky faces because you're gonna get stronger! It's gross. And unsettling.... And gross. Anyways I'm going to go into seclusion for a while while I try to figure out this whole seal business and make your new weapons... if you need something, bother Nikolav! I'll be back soonish so don't misbehave and for the love of god, don't make me regret this..." I give the 3 aforementioned regards a look before I poof to the vault with Nimbus.