The Vassal Heroes of another world

Nobody came by. That's to be expected though. I practicly spit in the churches face and it's the main religion... I settled for robbing the church discreetly. Yeah you heard that right. I robbed the church. For the past few days I'd been using Umbras powers and my magic and spirit pact with Damien to sneak around and Rob those whores. I stole all their artifacts, their gold and incriminating documents. Proof of their involvement in assassination attempts, the summoning of all the heroes, blasphemous researches(which I stole so they can't use teehee!😋), and the plan to kill the queen and melty.... I sent copies of the documents to the queen and hooboy I could feel the rage. I sent her a message telling her not to worry about melty cause naofumi would take care of her. I just told her to get back ASAP to stop the churches bullshit. I told her that the pope had a special artifact on him that imitates the other legendary weapons, but I didn't try to snatch it in fear of being discovered.

Although she understood, it didn't make her any less angry at the situation. I also searched for Glass and her companions. It wasn't hard cause she was locked on by my mecha suit form, but also because she came to me. Whilst I was talking to a shadow they entered in disguise.

"To think that my first guests would be heroes from another world sent by a shitty Goddess via her waves." They are immediately on guard. "No need for that. You approached me first and are on my turf. I know you aren't dumb enough to attack me when here, and I know you have questions for me. Come, step into my office where we can talk.

~To the office!~

"Tea and sweets time!..... I SAID TEA AND SWEETS NIKOLAV WE HAVE OUR FIRST GUESTS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!😠😠😠😠😠"

"Alright alright sheesh! Calm down already! Here." He places it all on the table between us and our guests...

"Shadow-nin do you want some? *munch* they're really good!"

"No lady Alyss... I'm more concerned about what you were saying about the goddess and the waves."

"I as well would like to know that."

"Well Well, we'll get to that! I promise. First let's start with why we're not the cause of the waves. As I'm sure you're aware we the legendary heroes are summoned to a world we are tasked to protect. This world is no different. We were only summoned right before the second wave of this world. You've seen it right? The twisted nature of this world... the corruption of its people... we were new to this world and had no idea. Well, the others didn't. I have extensive knowledge of this world from my own. More on that Later. The first month we were here is where the bad things went down. Long story short, all of us were summoned to melromarc where I'm a anomaly and the shield is a devil. Naofumi having never played an games was unaware of the importance of his class and the other three spouted nonsense about the tank class. I mean, they claim to play MMO's but think the tank is useless!? As a healer and DPS main I know that the tank is really important! They draw the attention of the enemy away from the DPS and Healers so they can do their job without dying using their ludicrously high defense and their agro skills. It's bullshit I tell you! bullshit! and the fact that there was a lack of mage And healer representation in the original story WAS BLASPHEMY!!! UTTER BLASPHEMY! A DISGRACEFUL ACT AGAINST US ALL AND A SERIOUS SPIT IN OUR FACES! WE ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT YOU SHITTY GOOOOOOOODDEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!"

at this point I'm spitting fire and breaking everything.

"AND WHAT'S WITH SOME OF THESE HEROES YOU MADE!? BOAT, FISHING ROD, FLUTE, FAN?! NOT ONE OF THOSE ARE EVEN A WEAPON YOU SKANK! I SWEAR I WILL SHANK YOU TO DEATH! YOU WOULD MAKE THOSE KINDS OF NON COMBAT THINGS WEAPONS BUT NOT A MAGE OR A HEALER ORIENTEND WEAPON!? GO. TO. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"