omake: objection! part 1

This is my take on what would have happened if our protagonist had woken up in time for court, or rather my version of "if we went through the whole story and went back in time" cause I've been seeing quite a few of those on FF.Net.
.
.
.
Are you prepared? I THINK NOT! which is okay neither am I. This will be written when my imagination sparks a scenario when my phone is on hand... sooooo.... we'll see how long it takes... not more than a day or 2 hopefully....

Sooooooo..... GAME, START!

Oops I did it again! I've been summoned again! It's time to refriend! *cough* enough of that bullshit. I'm back in this damn room with these damn CUNTS like a god damn bad case of the runs, so prepare your ASSHOLES slut/thot, trash...... slutty trash thot bitch. I'm not letting you have your way this time! I'm gonna knock your lights out harder than you ever wolud've thought. I'm NOT going to let you trash the shield.

You're going to regret making us your enemy you scums.

~throne room~

The first part of my plan involves a change in intro. I'll introduce myself as a 20 year old law student. Which means that I know the ins and outs of the courtroom and legal system so I have a legit standing on the day of the "trial".

Next I'll keep an eye out for the shadows, if they work for the queen I'll have them keep an eye on nao-. "Found one. It's one of the queens, hiding in the corner." My partner in crimes voice echoes in my head. 'Good. Send them a telepathic message that the mage hero wants to speak to them tonight ALONE. Tell them to make sure that there are no ease droppers cause it'll be trouble for us both.

Right. Now that that's arranged, "My name is Alyss Wonder Weiss, I'm 20 years old and I'm a law student." I smirk internally at the kings approving face. So he really didn't know that malty wasn't raped? Good. That'll make my job easier. "The shadow agreed to meet. Said that the queen was intrigued."

I snort. Of course she was! I'll have to deal with that crafty whore too it seems. She's not an idiot. If she really was aware of all this going on and just stood by and waited to make an appearance at a time that would make her the shields savior I was gonna be mighty cross with her.

~nighttime conversation log~

S: what exactly did you want to speak about? And how did you know I was there?

Me: That's not important. Just know that from now on, you take orders from me or I expose your queen.

S: you-

Me: you're queen placed you here to monitor the king and princess malty while she's away for diplomatic matters. Yet she doesn't order you to clear the shield hero's name nor does she become his secret benefactor. She simply has you watch as he goes through hell and almost dies multiple time, even going as far as to send her second daughter here. Melty Melronarc, second daughter of your queen and crown princess of the kingdom. I have information about the future, I have knowledge of things and I will not sit by and watch a good man turn evil like your queen. Just as I have telepathically sent you my invitation I can also send information on how your queen knows what's happening here at all times and yet does not even bother to request that she be allowed to go home to correct it all. She just watches it all unfold and you know that as well as I!

S: ...... indeed. But the queens orders we must obey. If she says not to intervene, we shall not intervene.

Me: naturally that's how it works. Which is why I'm threatening your queen. I have power and info, all I ask for is her co-operation in exchange.