Chapter 13

TIME SKIP AT THE HOSPITAL

Taehyung parked the car infont of the main door and asked Jin to go for registration first while he find parking. Jin just nodded and got out of the car while holding a little boy that wrapped around blue baby blanket.He went to receptionist and register Jungkook's name for the special appoiment.

10 minutes later Taehyung came to the waiting area. He sat beside Jin and looked at the little who was sleeping without a worry of anything. His pure face making Tae's heart beating faster than normal. How soft he is for the younger. Kim Taehyung is a softy for Jeon Jungkook. He really hope that Jungkook know how much he loves him more than anything in the world.

Then his taught being interuppted by a nurse whi calling their name. "Your room is number 219." The nurse said politely while smiling. They thanks the nurse and went straight to the room.

Once they entered the room, they be greeted by a young doctor."Hi Mr.Kim. My name Is Doctor Mark. Nice to meet you." He smiled. "Nice to meet you too."The doctor carefully took the little from Jin's arm and tugged him on the small bed."So whats wrong with this little boy?" He asked while looking at Jungkook then they both.

"Well, its a long story..." Jin said. "Don't worry. You can tell me. You secret and information is private so theres no one can know bout it" He said as he know what Jin thinking about.Jin sighed and started. "Its all happen when.....

TIME SKIP AFTER THE STORY,
(cause Im an lazy ass to write bout it😂)

"Ohh...well I have to run a procedur to identify what kind of liquid that inside him. Can I get you both signature here?" Giving them a form of procedur. Jin and Tae looking at each other and decided to sign the form."Thank you very much. I will take about 2 hours of this. You can wait an the waiting area." They nodded and headed outside.

2 HOURS LATER,

"Well from the procedur there is unknown liquid in his body. We don't have any information bout it. Maybe it is a new kind." The doctor explained to them. "Why did he turned into baby from the little boy?" Taehyung asked."Well I can conclude that he turned to a little when he is happy and he turned to normal when he is sad or something like that."The doctor said.

"Wait. So it means when he is happy he being in his littlespace and when he being in his bigspace means he sad?" Tae asked once more.The doctor nodded. "Is there any chance for him to change fully into his bigspace?" Jin asked desperately. "For now, we don't have any cure or medicine for this. But don't you worry we will get some help from the others country hospital for the medicine. You can come in 2 weeks so that I can checkup on him and give you any other information."

Jin and Tae took a sighed of relief. At least they had chance. "Oh ya one more." The doctor said. "I advice you to not saying or do anything that unappropiate( is this the right spelling😂) . He is so fragile like a glass and can break anytime. Even though you raised your voice a bit, it will make them sad. So you have to be patience with him."
The doctor explained.

"Don't worry we will take a good care of him. We promise." The doctor just smiled . They talked about other things else and decided to head home cause thr little already squirming around.They thanked the doctor once more and went out from the hospital and went to the parking lot. They drove back home

Taehyung who was driving the car can't help but to peeking at the beauty of the baby. Although he is a baby, his beauty always maintain in Taehyung's eyes. He smiled to himself while driving not realising that Jin saw his action

On the other side, Jin was trully happy for the both even though they not official yet. But he sure that Taehyung will make in official one day. He mentally smiling at the cute couple and hope that their happiness maintain until the end of the world.

~Hi lovely! Im sorry this chapter is boring and sucks. It just Im havung a deoression right now and I really need somebody to share with

~Hope you like the story! Don't forget to vote ! ^~^

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨