Chapter 1: Always a Hero.

Days ago...Before the Curse of Hel...

Kiran found Alfonse looking in the distance a bandage on his left hand. She felt guilty since she was also the one who agreed about the plan to stop Hel's army that was headed to the village. In result Alfonse and his father,The king had a argument about his safety.

"Alfonse?" She called as she stood by his side.

"Kiran..."He glance at her for a second snapping out of his deep thought. "Is there something wrong?"

She looks at the garden and sighed. "I'm sorry." She lowers her head. "I should not have agreed to that plan....Your father was right...If we did miscalculated things would have gone south.."

"Kiran, Do not be sorry." Alfonse sighs. "It is true that things would have gone wrong...like father said, but it didn't because we had you." Kiran looks at Alfonse. "You are our tactician Kiran.."

She chuckles. "Yes...I am but..." She looks back at the Garden the Castle looks different from the Order's Castle it was bigger, It was expected...It was the Main Castle of Askr after all. "I don't think you and your father are different.." She couldn't help but smile. "I remember that time when I was trapped in the world of Radiance by Princess Veronica."She let out another chuckle of the thought. "When we got back you and I had a fight about that..."

He didn't said anything as he looks at the Garden also. "Yeah....That was foolish of me."

She laughs. "No, I do think you mean well." She looks at him. "That's the same about your father." She tilts her head as her smile never fades. "That is why I find it silly that you have to give up on  being a hero in order for you to become King..." Alfonse looks at her confused. "After all your the Most Heroic Prince I ever met." She giggles. "So,Why not be both?"

Alfonse smiles as he puts his hand on his chest clutching it. "Do not be silly..." He sighs. "I cannot even do one of those two roles right..."

Kiran puts her hand on above the hand he placed on his chest. "I don't think so, In my eyes you are doing so well on both of those roles Alfonse.."She looks at the garden "In my world on tales, A Prince like yourself are considered as heroes who always save his kingdom's people from danger." Then her eyes return to the doubting Prince. "Is not what you are doing all this time?"

He froze. He never thought she was able to make all his doubt about himself disappear like this. His smile grows even more. "Plus..."She beamed at him. "I believe in you Alfonse, I'm sure Commander and Princess Sharena too."She giggled again. "And we will be here for you!" Looking at him with determined eyes. "You are always a Hero in my eyes Alfonse..."

"Of course....."He feels flustered. "Thank you Kiran." She always knows what to say now does she? He can feel like his heart was about to burst any moment now. Always a Hero in her eyes huh?

Maybe after all of this,He can tell her.

Maybe after the war. He can be selfish for once.

Because his Heart was telling him that he can not let go.

As both the Summoner and Askran Prince walks away. The queen smiled as she stood near where the two talked. "Not a child anymore huh?" 

Alfonse and Kiran attained support level A.