Requests

The trailers I create are original work, made from clips, images or textures that are either produced by me or commercially licensed products.

Equally, the music for each trailer is an unique composition and used exclusively for the purpose of the trailer.
The lead time for a trailer is between 1 and 3 months, this includes reading and discussing the book with the author.

Application

If you would like to apply for a trailer, please complete the below form and follow the rules.
Please note that I accept applications at my own discretion. Should your book get picked, I'll get in touch.

Rules

🔸 Please give this project a shoutout (i.e. share this book as announcement on your conversations tab)

🔸 Add the book to your library and your publicly visible reading list (the first is important as otherwise you will otherwise miss the updates to the current projects)

🔸 Tag three friends

Terms & Conditions

Please conduct yourself professionally during our collaboration, and be responsive.
Keep in mind that I do my best to deliver quality work, so I expect the same from you when it comes to your part in the trailer production.
I will reserve to unilaterally terminate any project which falls short of these requirements.

Form

🔸 Book Title
🔸 Description
🔸 Genre
🔸 Status (complete or ongoing)
🔸 Read and followed the rules?