chapter 9: farewell in Yukiko' way

Start from the beginning

The strange thing is that he seen to be upset by it and commanded that he wins against me, I will have to be. And we continue fighting till now. No result yet. He is an interesting guy and he has a face and fighting that I like. His character so far never fall to amaze me.

How can a guy like this to be in junior high? I heard that he is supposed to be in high school but he choose to stay here. Interesting isnt he?! As now we are fighting already, I got reminded by the vision or dream or whatever you call it.

" Focus! Or you will die" Hibari san said. We fought till the end of break and before I leave, I want to pass him something.

" Take."

holding a small bottle of healing cream that I made from herbs ( thanks to that old man in chapter 8) this healing cream is really useful. He stared at it and give me a look.

" You need it later."

with that said, I left. At least, that's my way to say goodbye and good luck.

When I see Yamamoto san and Gokudrea san on the back home with Sawada san. Befoee we leave to our separate ways, I look into their eyes and said, " Yamamoto san and Gokudrea san, train harder." with that said, my farewell to them are done. They seem to shock by what I said, but I just walk away. Hearing what Gokudrea san replys makes me chuckle.

" I know you always support me to be Judaime's right hand man!"

Seriously, Gokudrea san is always thinking about that.

~ Evening come~

Yukiko POV

Today's dinner is awesome! Nana okka san cooked almost every food that I like! Did she know that I am going to leave? Did Reborn san tell her? After the dinner, she approach me and smiling,

" Dont be shy Yukiro san! You are just like my another son."

with that she smiled and left. Another son? That's why you are so naive Nana okka san. I can never be your son. The time finally come as Reborn san walked to Sawada's room and we talked.

Reborn POV

I asked Mama to prepare all the food that Yukiko like. At least she can have something she likes once in a while. I walked to Tsuna's room and tell her what I know. We sat down in his room and began.

" There is someone names Tomaru in the first generation of Vongola. Her name is Bachina Tomaru. She is a mix of Japanese and Italian." Seeing her nod of agreements to continue, I continue.

" There is a legend about her. She being the one can control or destroy all the guardians of rainbow. The rainbow consist of the flame, which is the boss, the sun, rain , cloud, mist, thunder and storm. Because of her blood is cursed with the power to withstand this great power, she is pre-destined to live no more than 27 years old. Other than this great power, she had also the rainbow seal. What the rainbow do, I do not know. But she has weapons to help her to deliver her attacks. She used darts. She had a bear that obeyed her order and fought for her. This was recorded in the Vongola's book of records.

But it said that she went missing at the age of 24 and never been found again. But legend has it say that along the blood line of Tomaru, there will be another one girl that born with the same power as Bachina."

she looked at me. A blank look. And that is enough to send shivers down my spine.

" There is really such a legend about the girl with the same power?" she asked and I nodded. If she is really the one, she will be wanted by many mafia out there.

" That's all I have." I said before convincing her to join Vongola. She speaks before I do.

" Reborn san, train Sawada san, Yamamoto san and Gokudrea san. Because in the days that are coming, there will be someone strong coming. And he is strong enough to be the mist. And this is where Sawada san will evolved."