17

James, Haley, and their squad comes over to our tables.

"Hey there kenzie," Haley says with attitude. She then looks over to Chase who was sitting right next to me and begins to bat her eyelashes while she says, "Hey Chase, looking good," seductively.

I glared at her. Chase awkwardly thanked her and looked at me to say something.

"What are you guys doing here?" Anthony butted in

"Just getting some food." James responds.

"Really? At the same restaurant we are eating at?" Avani says as she rolls her eyes

"How were we supposed to know you were here?" One of their friends said. She was short and had blond hair, i had seen her before. Zoe, i think her name was. And the guy standing next to her was Cody.

"Oh i don't know. It's not like we have been posting about it on our socials," Maid said sarcastically

I heard James let out a chuckle and then he looked over at me.

"We're not bothering you, Mackenzie, are we?"
James said mockingly.

"You know what, you are. So either you guys can leave or we will." I said without a tremble. My days of being afraid of him were over.

He looked taken aback by my abruptness. Then he spoke, "Well we are not going anywhere,"

I got up from my chair and replied, "Fine, then i'll leave. I don't need to be anywhere you are." I stormed out of the restaurant with Chase on my heels. The rest of our friends slowly trailing behind.

I stopped once i had walked a couple paces down the sidewalk, away from the restaurant.

I was too angry to even speak. A couple of awkward minutes passed until Madi finally broke the silence.

"So what do we do know?" Maid asked

"Anyone wanna go swimming?" payton spoke

We all chimed in agreement, and said we would head up to our rooms to change and then go night swimming.

We ordered an uber and was back at the hotel in no time.
Everyone went their separate ways as we headed up to our rooms.

As soon as I arrived to my room Chase embraced my tightly and then gently and playfully threw my on the bed. He jumped on top of me and held me under him.

"What are you doing, silly" i asked giggling

"Just goofing" he said and then he began to leave soft kisses on my face, and then moving down my neck to my chest. My hands trailed up his back to his hair. I began to run my hands through his tousled hair.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" Chase whispered into my ear.

His sweet breath sent a shiver down my spine.
I blushed and slowly took my hands and then wrapped them around his neck pulling him closer. Then at the last second when i was about to kiss him i flipped him over, so i was on top of him. I straddled him as i took my hand and slowly moved it down his chest to the waistline of his pants. Then i planted a passionate kiss on his lips, and made my way down to his neck, finding his sweet spot. He rolled his head back in pleasure. Then i got up.