Manoban's Date Plan

Start from the beginning

Lisa leans in to pull the my seatbelt and her overwhelming scent made me feel things inappropriate at the moment.

Focus Jennie!

"Safety first baby" she whispers and pecks my lip and I leaned in for more.

Lisa didn't disappoint me when she kissed me with passion mixed with a little desire and lust. I pulled her closer by grabbing her neck and tangling my hands on her hair.

Oh god.

If we continue kissing like this, we won't be able to finish the day without having sex and I have to bid goodbye to my normal date wish.

Lisa pulls away first and we were both panting.

"We need to calm down Ms. Kim, we have a lot of time for love making I promise" she winks at me and her engine roars to life.

The drive was short and Lisa pulled in front of -

Lotte World Adventure?

She removes her seatbelt and walks towards my side to open my door.

Always a gentle woman.

I looked at Lisa with an amused grin and she was scratching the back of her neck.

"I spent the whole day yesterday researching on how to give you the best normal date ever and I saw one article where girls like to visit theme parks with their boyfriends and I don't know if you'd like it so we can always find another place to go if you don't like it. Believe me baby I want to give you - " I cut Lisa with a kiss and hugged her tight.

"Are you kidding? I've always wanted to go to an amusement park! Thank you baby" I gave her my gummy smile and she grins from ear to ear.

"Thank God I didn't fail on choosing the amusement park. Now -" she held my hand and looked at me lovingly.

"Shall we begin our normal date Ms. Kim?" I nod at her feeling giddy all of a sudden.

"Yes, we shall" I smiled and we went to the ticket booth.

I noticed a few girls checking out my girl so I cling to her arms like a koala.

Sorry but this one is mine.

Lisa went straight to the cashier and people began to murmur around us. I pulled Lisa quickly and gave her a questioning look.

"What are you doing Manoban?"

She furrowed her brows and showed me her credit card. "Buying us some tickets"

"I know but you can't just walk straight to the cashier like that. We have to fall in line just like the others" I pointed at the people waiting in line and Lisa's eyes went wide.

"You mean -" her jaw drops and she blinks multiple times.

"Yes Manoban, we have to fall in line and wait for our turn"

"But that's going to waste our time!" she whines and I slap her arms.

"Normal people fall in line and wait for their turn. So move your ass and let's fall in line" she pouts and I pull her at the end of the line.

I pinched her cheeks and pecked her on the lips. She smiles and I hugged her by the waist.

"Who says falling in line will waste our time when we have each other?" I looked up and Lisa smiles down at me. I feel her slender arms on my waist and I can't help but feel giddy.

"Fair enough" she says.

Time passed by and we both got our tickets.

"Smile for me baby" Lisa held out a camera and I smiled while holding out our tickets.