The Case of the Missing Lifeguard - [Pt.2]

Start bij het begin

"No! It's a distraction!" Will declared, standing up, preying that they wouldn't answer it. "A trap! Do not answer it!"

However, he was ignored, and Mike and Lucas darted to the phone in the span of about 2 and a half seconds. "What... no!" Will said, upset that they ignored what he said.

Mike yanked the phone.

"El?" He said, desperately. Will rolled his eyes. "No. Sorry, not interested." He hung up the phone. "Telemarketers."

"Maybe we should just call them," Lucas suggested.

"We can do that?" Mike asked, dumbfounded.

"I think so,"

"Yeah, but what would we say?"

"We'll say nothing!" Will cut in. "The Khuisar tribe still needs your help!"

"All right, then." Mike said, plainly giving up now. "I'll use my torch to set fire to the chambers, sacrificing ourselves, killing the jujus, and saving the Khuisar. We all live on as heroes in the memories of the Kalamar."

"Victory." Lucas stated, as he and Mike high-fived.

Will was done. They were clearly not wanting to play.

"Okay. Fine." He said, throwing the staff, yanking the hat off, and jerked the cape off, too. "You guys win. Congratulations."

"Will, I was just messing around..." Mike said, trying to defend himself. Will ignored him. "Hey, let's finish for real. How much longer is the campaign?"

"Just forget it, Mike." Will said.

"No, you want to keep playing, right?" Mike stammered, looking at Lucas.

"Y-Yeah, totally..." Lucas stammered.

"We'll just call the girls afterwards." Mike said.

"I said FORGET IT, MIKE, OKAY?!" Will snapped. "I'm going home."

"But..." Mike muttered.

"Come on, Will--"

"MOVE!" Will snapped and Lucas and shoved him aside, heading upstairs and towards the garage.

Mike started running up the stairs after him.

"Will, come on." Mike said, as Will was getting onto his bike. "You can't leave, it's raining. Listen, I said I was sorry, all right? It's a cool campaign, it's really cool. We're just... not in the mood right now."

(PAY ATTENTION NOW TEEHEE IM SORRY LOL GO ON)

"Yeah, Mike. That's the problem. You guys are NEVER in the mood anymore! You're ruining our party!" Will said, getting his backpack on.

"That's not true!"

"Really? Where's Dustin and Kylie right now?"

Despite the fact Kylie had lied to them, Will just had felt bad for her. It was the type of person that he was.

Mike stayed quiet and didn't say anything.

"See? You don't know and you don't even care, and obviously they don't either, and I don't blame them."

"Kylie has nothing to do with this."

Will ignored that. "You're destroying everything, and for what? So you can swap spit with some stupid girl?!"

"El's not stupid!" Mike retorted. "It's not my fault you don't like girls!"

Now that stung Will. Will felt hurt inside now, and take aback.

(And me too ;'()

Mike continued, unaware of what he just said hurt Will.

"I mean, there are plenty of girls that would love to date you!"

Will paused. "What?" He muttered, still hurting inside.

Mike scoffed. "You've really haven't seen it? You've really never realized that Kylie's had the biggest crush on you for years now?!"

Will paused. His heart was now hurting more than ever.

He really never did think of that. He couldn't wrap his head around it.

She couldn't have liked him. No.

It should've been obvious... right?

Mike then just realized everything he said. He realized that he just spilled a major secret.

"I'm not trying to be a jerk, okay? But we're not kids anymore. I mean, what did you think, really? That we were never gonna get girlfriends? That we were just gonna sit in my basement all day and play games for the rest of our lives?"

"Yeah. I guess I did. I really did." Will said, even more hurt. He mounted his bike, and started to ride off into the rain.

"Will." Mike said, knowing he screwed up. "Will! Will, come on!" Then he realized it was too late.

Will rode off further and further into the rain, trying to wrap his head around everything.

No one's ever had a crush on him, ever.

At least... not that he could see.

But Mike's words singed into him.

He didn't mean what he had said, about girls being stupid.

He likes them, as friends, of course, he just thought that they were the center of every talk now.

But... everything just seemed to change in a matter of less than 10 minutes.

Everything just got more... real.

(Wow, second chapter today XD.

I'm proud of myself lol.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed it, as you can see, some of the tea was spilt this chapter.

Anyways.

Thanks.)