I'm Camron but you can call me Cam Ms. Lady. What's your name by the way? I replied my name is Dana pleased to meet you, Cam. He asked me what I had planned for today? I told him this was my last full day of vacation. And I was just gonna lay low until it was time to go to the airport tomorrow. Cam was like you should have a little more fun before you dip. I was like what do you have in mind? He was like here's my room number and my info. Holla at me in a few Dana you won't regret it. 

Cam got up and was on his way. I finished up my food and asked for the check. When my waiter informed me the gentleman who just left. Picked up the tab for me and him. I was like so he sexy and thoughtful damn. Grabbing my purse I wasted no time getting back to Royal Paradise. So I could get ready to hang out with Cam. When I got to my suite I took a bubble bath. And started thinking bout what I was gonna put on. I dried off and went through my clothes. Picking out this low cut royal blue dress with my gold heels and accessories. 

I put on my lipstick and fixed my hair. Ya girl was looking good, I made my way down to the 2nd floor. And knocked on Cam's door he was like look who made it. I laughed and was yeah I'm ready to have some fun. We rode the elevator down to the lobby. He had a pink.cab pick us up. It was like an uber over in Trinidad. Cam and I chopped it up while we rode. Our driver let us know we were a few minutes away from our destination. I kept trying to get Cam to tell me what we were doing. But he wouldn't give me a hint. 

He was like well here we go. I was surprised when I saw we were at this Cocoa Estate. Cam said I hope you brought your sweet tooth. I was like ok I see you, yeah I love chocolate. It was just Cam and I. And a few other couples going inside. Our travel guide showed us how they grow cocoa beans. Cam and I even tried some of the beans raw. The best part though to me was when we made our own candy bars. While I was putting my chocolate in the molds. Cam rubbed some milk chocolate on my neck and licked it off.