Until Next Time

It had been a couple days since I had got back from vacation

It had been a couple days since I had got back from vacation. My homegirl Tricey was on her way to visit me. I walked into my room and told Cam. That my friend Tricey was gonna be on her way over. So try not to make any noise or come downstairs. He was like aight. Go and holla at ya girl. I gave him a kiss and closed the bedroom door. I made my way downstairs. Sitting down at my dining room table. Just when I was about to pour a drink. I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and unlocked the door.

 Tricey came in and gave me a hug. She reached in her bag like I brought some Goose. I figured we'd need some for all this tea. You're about to spill about your trip. I went and poured us some drinks. Tricey was like yeah bih. So tell me bout Trinidad and Tobago? I smiled and said I already told you about most of my trip. But Sis, the last day of my trip took the fuckin cake. I took a gulp of my drink and started to fill her in. I decided to get up early and take advantage of the day. I went down to the deck to go get a bite to eat it. 

This tall waiter walked up and said good morning he handed me the menu. I asked for a few minutes while I figured out what I wanted to order. Just as I was about to wave the waiter back over. This butterscotch complected cat approached my table. And asked could he join me I said sure. I ended up ordering a greek omelet and a glass of pineapple juice. While this fine ass man sitting across from me got steak and eggs with some orange juice. He said pardon me for not introducing myself.