New friends

Raven continued to worry as they drove down the road, worried that Lucifer could hear them, worried that he would attack, worried that more people would die.

 The houses passing by were starting to make her feel sick and guilty, Leroy's occasional votes of confidence didn't help her nerves.

 They drove further and further down the road until the line of houses disappeared. They finally stopped at a small building it was a cabin of sorts with redwood instead of the traditional, "Is this it?" she asked. 

"Yep, let's go," He said as he opened his car door.

 They reached the front door but before Leroy could open it Raven asked "Are you sure about his Leroy?" her brow furrowing in worry.

 "Yes, I'm sure these are people you can trust." He assured her. Then he opened the door.

There were three people inside. A girl with purple hair as well but a lighter color wearing a red and white letterman jacket and jeans reading a book.

 A boy with red hair wearing a suit but a red tie writing in a notebook. And another boy with white hair a black shirt, and a red clip-on tie digging in the fridge. 

"Hey Leroy," the red-haired man said looking up from his notebook. 

"Leroy's back?" Said the white-haired boy poking around the corner with his mouth half full of food. 

"No Aiden said 'Hey Leroy' to a murderer." Said the purple-haired girl, Sarcasm layering her voice eyes still on her book.

 The boy named Aiden looked up again and saw Raven "Who's that behind you?" he asked. 

"Everyone this is Raven," Leroy said a hand on her shoulder for silent reassurance "Raven these are the people I was talking about."

 He pointed to the purple-haired girl who had finally looked up from her book "That's Galaxy.". He pointed to the white-haired boy "That's Jake.". 

"Hi!" Jake said happily waving at her. 

And Leroy pointed at the red-haired boy "And that's Adian." 

"Hello," Adian said not really bouncing with joy unlike Jake but calm and serious. 

Raven waved shyly at them blushing at so many new people. 

 Then Galaxy spoke "So remind me again why she's here? Is she your new girlfriend?" She smirked.

 Leroy shot her a scowl. "No, she's not," he muttered. He went on to explain what Lucifer was and what happened to her. 

"Holy crap..." Jake said stunned examining Raven. 

"We have to kill him," Adian said in a sure voice standing up.

 Leroy held up a hand "We'll intervene if it becomes a bigger problem.

 "But he's killing people! We can't just stand by and let him!" Galaxy proclaimed.

 "He is doing it to feed if he starts killing for no reason then we can step in.". Leroy said calmly "But-" he cut her off  "Galaxy, you killed for no reason a lot before you joined us. This may be an opportunity for a new friend." he said in a finishing voice.

 Galaxy realized his logic was solid as she returned to her book reluctantly.

 "So what do you guys...do?" Raven asked quietly. 

"We don't really do anything this is like a group of friends that aren't normal-just like you!" Jake pointed out excitedly.

 "Jake please for once shut up" Leroy sighed putting his hand to his chin thinking carefully. Raven went and sat on the black couch and endured the awkward silence. 

After minutes of Galaxy reading, Adian writing, and Jake digging in the fridge Leroy looked up.

"Raven." Leroy suddenly said. 

"Yes?" she asked happy to break the thick atmosphere.

"We need to meet Lucifer."