A day never ends

Raven shuddered as she remembered what Lucifer had done earlier that morning, as she drove to her highschool in her outdated white Prius- she had gotten in a failed attempt to make her look futuristic.

Raven parked and took a quick look around and saw Leroy's car, it had been the same car she saw in the parking lot. Chipping paint, cracked tail light. And red.

  HONK HONK HONNNNKKKKKKKK The horn yelled as she banged her head on the steering wheel. 

She quickly went in the back of her car for her bag and walked up to the school doors. 

The cool breeze of AC hit her as she sighed contently on her way to her locker. As she rounded the corner Leroy was right there. 

She jumped almost dropping her books. "Can you be more like, an actual person?" She grumbled collecting herself. He seemed unsurprised and said, "Why don't you come to the school rooftop with me?". 

She looked at him "My class is about to start..." she said a bit reluctant. "Come on it'll be fun..." He said persuading her with his voice. 

"But I already missed like 5 days this month, if I miss anymore I'll probably have to just do school from home." She said rolling her eyes.

"You should take a break, it's healthy to ditch," He said teasingly.

Raven opened her mouth to argue but, looked down realizing she didn't have a chance of winning this battle.

 Leroy grinned behind his mask and said, "You really don't". She jumped "Crap I forgot about that.." she said a bit surprised. 

He chuckled and she sighed "Okay fine.". 

The walked up the stairs as Raven's mind wandered. She thought about her nightmare, The flashbacks of her love...the blood...Lucifer... she seemed to be in her thoughts for hours instead of minutes as her spirit was weighed down by the guilt. "We're here," Leroy announced and Raven was snatched from her train of thought.

"Oh I see," she said trying to hide the evidence of her surprise. Pulling open the door she stepped out into the sun. 

She smiled brightly feeling the warmth dance across her skin. Leroy smiled "Told you it would be fun." he said in a teasing tone.

 She gave him a look "Yeah not as fun as going to college,". 

He rolled his eyes "Sure, sure." he said nonchalantly. They sat down and watched the sun, rise above their heads. 

They talked about their grades, favorite foods, where they wanted to go to college, etc. The sun started setting and before they knew it it was 8:00 at night. Again.

Raven looked around and jumped to her feet. "Oh no!". "What?" Leroy said a bit alarmed. 

She checked her watch "Crap!" she grabbed her bags and rushed to the door. 

"Raven what?" Leroy asked more alarmed. 

"I-I have to go!" She yelled over her shoulder running down the stairs. 

Just as she reached the school's exit Leroy blocked the door. "Raven what's wrong?!" He asked now alert. 

"I- I'm late for my friend he needs me right now". She thought of Lucifer on a murdering spree just before she remembered Leroy was there. 

Leroy had already begun to read her mind, she pushed past him out the door. 

She ran out and saw Leroy was running after her. "Shit..." she muttered. She ran around the corner of the building threw her bag in a bush and exploded. There stood Lucifer.

Leroy had rounded the corner just in time and saw him.

 "Crap I lost  her!" He said angrily. Lucifer looked down on him and scoffed as he started walking along the sidewalk aimlessly. 

Leroy started walking in a different direction but abruptly stopped.

 He looked into Lucifer's mind and saw Raven's face. He circled around a started following him down the road. "He knows her..." he thought.