(End of pov)Pragya moved towards him

(End of pov)
Pragya moved towards him.she encircled her hands around his neck and rested her chin on his head.
PRAGYA: what's my baby doing.*pragya kissed his hairs and abhi froze by hearing her voice* You know how much I missed you, and this weekend we are going on a short trip to Goa.is that fine. By the way, why you are not picking up my call.i was so tensed,I had all those negative sort of feelings. I know you will say I am overreacting, but when it considers you I just can't help myself. You are the one and only reason to cherish myself,nothing is in my life after you.
Tears started to fall from abhi's eyes and they fell on pragya's arm.
Pragya was shocked to see him cry.she came in front of him.

she came in front of him

PRAGYA:hey......hey, abhi! Stop crying.please don't cry. Stand....Stand up.
Pragya also starred crying and tears weren't stopping from his eyes.he stood up and hugged her. Pragya was shocked to see him so vulnerable. She rubbed his back to soothe him.
PRAGYA: sshhh....... sshhhh abhi, nothing happened. Please stop crying, I can't see you like this.
Abhi broke the hugg abruptly and moved two steps away from her.pragya was shocked by his actions.

She moved forward to hug him but he held her hands and stopped her

She moved forward to hug him but he held her hands and stopped her.pragya was shocked by his reaction.
PRAGYA:what happened abhi.why are you crying and...
Pragya came forward but abhi showed her his right palm's back.pragya didn't understood him.
PRAGYA: I.....i didn't get you
Abhi again showed her
PRAGYA: you.... you bought a new ring.
ABHI:did you understand or you are pretending not to understand.
PRAGYA: no.....no, tell me what it.....it is about.
ABHI: I am engaged.