Almost striking the teacher

May had a pretty normal day until it was time for P.E.

"May, since your new I want you to try and attack me with your knife." Mr. Karasuma said.

May put a smile on and nodded her head.

May got in her fighting stance and have Mr. Karasuma a nod before lunging forward.

May took a couple of hits at Karasuma but he doghed all of them.

May let out a sigh before her eyes flashed red again making Karasuma's eyes widen.

May put on her smile again before taking  a few more strikes at Karasuma.

He doghed them again but by the time he had finished May's eyes were fully red as she had a smirk on her face.

She lunged forward almost full on attacking Karasuma, but got flung back with a grunt.

"Ow, that hurt." She said her red eyes back to dark blue.

"Are you okay May." Nagisa said helping her up.

"Yeah, I'm okay Nagisa." May said with a smile as her brother helped her up.

"Sorry, I guess I forgot my own stregth." Karasuma said.

"It's okay." May said.

May started to get angry again as she herd muttering all around her.

All the students were talking about her.

She new they were talking about her when she herd one of the kids say, "Did you see May's eyes? They were red again."

May clenched her fist and began to walk away to calm her self down.

"Where is May going?" One of the students whispered but May herd it.

May turned around and yelled, "If you got something to say, say it to my face!!"

May turned back around and stormed off mumbling, "God, people are so annoning."

May stomped into to the forest making Nagisa run after her.

"May wait!" Nagisa said getting closer to May but she didn't anwser.

"May please stop." Nagisa said showing alot of consern in his voice.

May turned around slaping him back.

Her eyes were glinting red as she had some tears in her eyes.

"What!?" May yelled as she saw her brother fall to the floor.

May gasped as the red went away in her eyes.

"Nagisa! I'm sorry!" May said tears in her eyes trentining to spill out.

"Hey it's okay May." Nagisa said as May kneeled next to him.

He put a hand on her face wiping a tear away.

"I'm sorry Nagisa. I don't know what came over me." May said hugging her brother.

"It's okay, you were just mad. You need to control your anger problem." Nagisa said with his kind smile.

"I know, I didn't like them talking behind my back. I got enough of that before I got tranfered here." May said helping Nagisa up.

"Okay, how about I make you a deal." Nagisa said.

"What's the deal?" May said raising an eyebrow.

"You go back and apoligize to everyone and after class we will go to our favorite icecream shop, I will buy you icecream." Nagisa said making May's eyes widen with exciment of getting icecream.

"Deal." She said hugging Nagisa.

They both headed back to the school.

May apoligized to the kids and they apoligized back.

After that they all went inside to finish the day.