Love 6

Khushi sar crossed legged on the couch,

Angry lion was drinking her in.

Haan toh this is how Aakash met Payal.

'What was your first gift to Payalji?' - Anjali asked

She need to note down some points so that they will stage the drama.

'Dupatta... I gave her a red dupatta' - Aakash blushed at the memory.

What the! Khushi covered her mouth.

Jiji never told her that Aakashji gifted her a chunri. Jiji is turning chhupa rustam.

'Why did you like Aakash, Payalji?'- Di asked.

'I don't know'-Payal replied inspecting the floor.

'Kya reason hai, I never heard of such reason, IDk is must be a good reason is Payal bhabhi is saying' - Nk thought sheepishly.

Di bursted in a laughter.

'Guys.  Hurry up, we need to write their love story, then make a script, then dialogues and finally rehearsal. Time kam hai.. Jaldi balo Aakash' - Anjali said.

'Main toh kaafi excited hoon. First time a sangeet, you see....' - Nk said excited.

Arnav groaned in frustration. Why are his sibling hell bend on giving dialogues when soft wind is playing, ruffling things around him, slow music of Rabba ve is playing in the back ground and his entire focus is on the girl in front of him.

Kitni mushkil se yahan tak aayi hai...

In two more hours, the script was ready.

'We need to buy the custom, dresses and jewellery.. '-Di said

ASR tried to fake a call... Damn you Mathur, never calls at the time of need.

'Hein... Shoppingwa. I am excited' - Mami tore a paper from notepad and made a list.

'Why is she making a list when she will create her own list while shopping!' - Mama thought.

'I have important meeting. You guys carry on, hey na Aakash' - Arnav said in his authoritative tone.

Aaksh nodes, little caught off guard.

'Bhai I was thinking, we should finish all the work today... We need break for rituals' - Aakash said.

Arnav nodded. He need to think of ways to stop Khushi, to keep her in his life... He wish he could pull his hair, frustration but no they are well gelled.  Love for hairs...

'Bhai aap sun rahe ho?' - Aaksh asked.

'Nehi.. Haan, yeah. Leave' - He stammered.

************************************

"Khushi has chosen a red gown'-Anjali messaged her brother.

His eye turned eager. She must be glowing, his favourite colour enhancing her porceline skin.

'Send me the click, Di...' - He replied.

'Oh... Sorry Chhote. I was trying to send the message to Aakash. IDk how my keypad turned smarter then my phone'-Di teased bitting her lips.

'You are behaving as if she is marrying me, I am caring coz I thought she will wear the gown while playing Payal. That's it' - ASR reasoned.

'I understand. I know all...' - Anjali pretended, teasingly.

'Good that you know, else I would have tell you all...' - Chhotey said smilingly.

'Di... The photo' - This time he didn't shied away, didn't hide his love behind his temper... It was simple, plain. A flood of easiness and emotions.

https://my.w.tt/s4vZ1IJc30

give it a try.