The Avatar Premiere

A month and a half has passed and Logan and Alex haven't got a chance to hang out a bit. It is because of their distance from each other. Logan resides in Los Angeles while Alex is in New York City with her family. But still, they never lose contact. They already made a connection which the two of them also don't understand. Sometimes, Alex's mom would ask her why she's always on the phone. Most of her free time was spent in answering Logan's calls and vice versa. Sometimes, Logan, on the other hand, doesn't want to share their phone to his siblings.

One day, when Logan was about to call Alex...

"Hey, Logan, can I use the phone? I'm going to call Ashley(their half-sister)." Linds said.

"Linds, can't you see? I'm about to use it. Use your own phone." Logan said while dialing Alex number.

"Logan, this is important. I have to call her. Besides, you're always on the phone. Why can't you-"

"Hey, Alex...yeah...I know..." Logan said. Obviously, he's not listening to his sister.

"Okay! I give up!" Linds said and went to her room.

A week later, Chris called Logan...

"Logan, I need you to go to the Avatar Movie Premiere. Bring two of your cast mates with you. It's your choice." Chris said.

"Okay. When's that?" Logan asked.

"December 16th here in LA." Chris said.

"Okay. Uhm, I'm thinking to bring Alex and Jake with me. Is that okay?" Logan said.

"Just like what I said, it's your choice. Okay, I have to go. I'm very busy right now. I have to fix some problems here. I'm counting all of you." Chris said.

"Yeah, sure, no problem." Logan said.

After their conversation, Logan immediately called Alex.

Alex was watching t.v when their phone rang. Her mom was about to answer but Alex said, "I got, mom." So Christina just let her answer it.

"Hello? Alex here." Alex said.

"Hey, Al. It's me, Logan." Alex said.

"Logan? Why did you call? You just called a while ago and here you are again." Alex said.

"Actually. Chris called. He wants me to go to Avatar Movie Premiere on December 16th here in LA. He said I need to bring two of my cast mates with me. So I've decided to bring you and Jake. So are you available? Or do you have a scheduled date at that time?" Logan said, hoping she'll say yes to his invitation and saying to his question about the 'date' thing.

"Wait, let me check my schedule..." Alex said.

'Oh please. Not a date. Not a date', Logan thought. He waited for about a minute. Then Alex spoke again.

"I don't have any scheduled events on that date. And just so you know, I'm not dating anyone. Okay?"

'Whew' Logan thought. "So, are you coming? With me? I mean, with Jake and me?" Logan said.

"Yeah, sure. I'd love to. But I think you have to call Jake first. I think he will be out of the country with his girlfriend which happens to be my bestfriend, Allie." Alex said.

"Since when are you two became bestfriends?" Logan asked.

"I don't know. I, sometimes, visit Jake and every time I do, I always see him with her. So we always talk and then we became instant friends." Alex said.

"Why are you visiting Jake?" Logan asked, very suspiciously.

"And why so many questions, Mr. Lerman?" Alex said.

"Nothing, Ms. Daddario." Logan said, smiling. "Okay, I'll call him first. If he's not available, I guess I'll just invite Brandon."

"Okay, call him then. I've got to go. Bye and thanks for considering me to come with you." Alex said.

"Yeah, sure, anytime. Bye." Logan said and they ended their conversation.

Logan immediately called Jake.

"Hello?" Jake said.

"Jake, it's me, Logan." Logan said.

"Hey, buddy, what's up? Long time, no talk." Jake said.

"Yeah. I'm just wondering if you can join me and Alex to the Avatar Movie Premiere on December 16th here in LA?" Logan said.

"Sorry, buddy, but Allie and I was about to go to London. We want to celebrate Christmas together there." Jake said.

"Oh okay. I understand. I'll just invite Brandon." Logan said. "By the way, Alex told me that she's visiting you. Why?"

"Sorry, Logan, but I can't tell you. I promised to Alex that I'm not going to tell anyone." Jake said.

"But I'm your friend! Please?" Logan said.

"I'm sorry. I really can't tell you." Jake said.

"Okay, fine. I'll just figure that out on my own." Logan said, a little bit disappointed. "I have to call Brandon. Bye."

Logan dialed Brandon's number.

"Hello?" Brandon said.

"Hey, Brandon. I'm just wondering if you're available on December 16th?" Logan asked.

"Uhm, I think so. Why?" Brandon said.

"Well, Chris wants us to attend the Avatar Movie Premiere here in LA. I also invited Alex and she said yes." Logan said.

"Okay. I'll come with you." Brandon said.

"Really? That's good. I'll see you there." Logan said and they ended their conversation.

Logan texted Alex. 'HEY BRANDON SAID YES.'

Alex replied. 'that's great! I'll see the both of you. So excited!:)