A Movie Date?

So that night, Logan decided to call Alex. At first, he’s having second thoughts but he remembered what Jake said. Alex is really beautiful and anyone can really fall for her. So he dialed her number. He waited until Alex answered.

            “Alexandra Daddario speaking. Who’s this?” Alex said.

            “Hey, it’s me, Logan.” Logan said.

            “Oh, Logan. So you’re still alive.” Alex said.

            “Alex, I’m sorry. I told you that I’m going to call you but I didn’t. I’m sorry.” Logan said.

            “Well, honestly, I’ve been waiting for you to call me. And yeah, you didn’t.” Alex said.

            “Really?” Logan said while smiling.

            “Yeah. You promised me that. I always hold on to promises and I think you really can’t fulfill your promises.” Alex said with disappointment.

            “I’m really sorry. Please forgive me. I know I’m such a jerk.” Logan said.

            “Do you know how it feels? Whenever my phone rings, all I think about is you. Hoping it’s you. You promised to call me. You want our friendship to continue, right? Then why didn’t you call?” Alex said, a little bit mad this time.

            “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Let me make up for all the bad things I’ve done. Uhm, how about a movie? Yeah. Let’s watch a movie. Please, Alex, I-“ Logan said. “I’m really sorry. If I need to beg. I’ll do it, down on my knees. Tell me what to do and I’ll do it.”

            “It’s fine. I don’t want this to happen again. Is that clear?” Alex said.

            “Yes. Very clear. So what time do I have to pick you up tomorrow night?” Logan said.

            “Pick me up at 7:30.” Alex said.

            “Okay, I’ll see you soon then.” Logan said.

            “I’ll see you soon then.” Alex said.

Two hours before their ‘movie date’

            Logan is really getting nervous as time pass by. Lucas, his older brother, noticed it.

            “Hey, what’s up?” Lucas said.

            “Hey, uhm, nothing.” Logan said, nervously.

            “Nothing? Then why’re so nervous?” Lucas said.

            “Okay, it’s just that…I invited Alex to watch a movie together. And honestly, I don’t know what to do.” Logan said.

            “Alex? You’re The Lightning thief co-star?” Lucas asked.

            “Yes.” Logan answered.

            “So, my baby brother is going on a movie date with Alexandra Daddario! Linds! Did you hear that?” Lucas said.

            “Hey! Lucas, what the-“ Logan said but was cut off by her sister, Lindsey.

            “Who’s going on a movie date?” Linds asked.

            “Our baby brother!” Lucas teased.

            “Hey! Both of you! Stop it, okay? First, it’s not a date. She sees it as a part of my apology. And second, I’m not a baby anymore! Stop calling me that.” Logan said annoyingly.