Explanations and changes

Start from the beginning

"What are you talking about Alice?"

He was confused. He didn't understand what was going on. What did she mean? The farm is taken care of? Didn't she go there to 'heal'? None of this made any sense for FP.

Alice could see on his face that he wasn't even close to understanding. So Betty didn't told him anything about what had been going on the last few months. She wasn't sure if this was a good or a bad thing.

"It's a long story. Maybe it's better if we sit down. I will try to explain everything to you then."

FP and Alice went into the living room and set down on the opposite ends of the couch.

"Maybe I should start at the beginning. The first few weeks went to the farm Edgar was really getting into my head with, what he was saying. I wasn't myself. Or as Betty would put it I was brainwashed. But that was just for a short time.

I was approached by a young man from the FBI, who asked me to help him to take down the farm. In exchange the FBI would give me and all off you immunity for what happened with that shady man. I was a FBI informant. I just wanted to get Polly out of there as soon as possible after Charles had told me what they were really doing to people. It took me longer than I had expected. "

FP was just sitting there listening to her story completely stunned. Alice was a FBI informant. That was something he never would've expected from her. He was so lost in her story that the name 'Charles' didn't triggered anything in his mind.

"But now everything is good. Edgar is dead and all the other Farmies are taken to a safer place. Polly is in a special clinc, where she can hopefully deal the right way with what has happenend to her at this place."

They were in the middle of their conversation, when they heard a knock on the front door. They looked at each other neither of them knowing who it could be on such a late hours. Both stood up and walked in the direction of the red wooden front door. Alice was staying a bit behind FP since it wasn't her house anymore.

He openened the door. A young tall blonde man with blue eyes was standing on the front porch. Looking at him he noticed some fimilar features about him. He just couldn't put his finger on who the young man was reminding him of. Alice behind him was smiling.

"How can I help you?"

"I am here for Alice. I am Charles."

The young man shook his hand smiling at him. FP cocked his head to the side. You could practically see something is his brain working trying to figure out what was going on.

They were all standing there in the middle of the hallway until  the penny dropped. FP's eyes got wide. This couldn't be true. This couldn't be. Wasn't he like dead? Apparently not. He looked at his face again and saw the resemblance he had with Alice and even with himself.

He turned his head around to Alice, who was nodding slightly smiling at him, while tears were streaming down her face.

This was enough confirmation for him to turn around again and pull his son into a bear hug. Tears were streaming down his face now too. He couldn't grasp it yet that this young man he was holding in his arms in this moment was his first-born son. His son with Alice.

He let go of him a bit and turned his head to look at Alice. Even though he didn't knew where they were standing he beckoned her to come into the hug with them.

Alice didn't thought twice about that. She went up to them and threw her arms around both of them. It felt special. This was their first family kind of hug. Father, mother and son all together. None of them had ever believed this day would come.