I smirked.

The gun fell down and its sound echoed the whole room. Let me elaborate... the gun slipped from the leader I assume. The cuter guy looked like he was about to cry his heart out.

My smirk grew wider.

"Grey dear do you want me to tell your little secret to Eva?"

The colour of their face drained.

They wore a mask hiding their eyes not themselves.

There is a saying,"The gesture is sensible enough".

Sigh.

I can recognise Kenneth even if I go blind. His cologne, his voice is enough for me.

His eyes. That's a different story.

And these five are literally sticked to each other by hip.

"What-tt are-" Grey was rudely cut off before he could complete his sentence.

"Go" Kenneth ordered. His voice was stern. I will not lie that I was scared shitless.

He gaze were cold and hard not like everyday, warm and welcoming.

I was hurt. Hurt because he didn't even trust me enough with his secrets.
I know its too soon but still. It doesn't even includes them and me but also Eva.

"Make it you priority to protect your loved ones..."

I looked up and glared at him back. He avoided my eyes and glared at the floor. His hand were balled in a fist to control his anger.

Friends and family are my everything. Yes and I will protect Eva from these crazy people.

Not only hurt but also disappointed. What the hell do they do? Kill people. Really?! Do they really earn money by killing people. Ruthlessly may I add.
Are they related in illegal stuffs?

"Grey? You didn't answer my question?" I asked him while looking at Kenneth.

Grey gulped glancing at Kenneth as if asking him permission.

"Liste-" I got up and went towards him. He stopped and looked confused as I walked towards him.

One inch. That was the distance between us. He looked horrified. He took a step back. And I took a step forward. He looked damn uncomfortable. He was fidgeting with the hem of his leather jacket.

Someone snickered behind me. Is something funny going on?

Now I was beyond angry. First he was ordering me and now that I am here he behaving like a mute child.

Urghh!

"You listen to me. I don't care about what you do and what not. It's non of my business. But if its anywhere related to you killing people and indirectly affecting Eva then yes! It. Is. My. Business." I exclaimed poking my finger on his chest. He breathing was uneven and his hands were formed in a fist.He was constantly looking behind me.

'Obviously asking for help to save him from this psycho'

Someone cleared their throat that's when I realised our closeness. I took a step back but didn't turned because I was busy glaring at this overly handsome man.

"Claudia"

This is the first time I heard Finn addressing me by my name. His voice was soft and gentle. I swear I heard some gasps.

I turned around to come face to face with Finn. His mask was long gone. He looked tired but still he passed me a small smile. I heard something cracking behind me.