5 handsome men in black.

'Concentrate idiot'

BANG!!

I covered my mouth with my hands to stop myself from making any sound. My eyes widen as I watch the man in front of them falling lifelessly on the floor.

Till now my whole body was shaking in fear.

'The headline of tomorrow's newspaper would be "Curiosity killed Claudia".'

What the hell!

Those five men were wearing similar black mask to hide their identity...I think?

One of them, I assume the leader called someone and ordered to take the dead man away.

I cringed as they dragged the man away.

I was a bit far away from them so I couldn't hear what they are talking.

I clutched my bag to my chest.

What should I do? What should I do? What should I do-

RINGGGGG!!

I jumped on my spot by the sudden sound.

Shit.

Till now all the five pair of eyes were watching me. It was dark thankfully so they couldn't see me properly.

I was so engrossed in silencing the barking phone that I didn't even notice when a man came and dragged me by my arm. Forcefully may I add.

What does he think that I will run away, cry the whole day and lock myself in my room?

Hell. No!

I struggled against his iron like grip and freed myself.

"Don't you dare touch me!" He was taken back by my sudden 'fake' confidence. I glared at him and went near the five men who were looking at me as if I was crazy.

There was a chair in front of them where that man was sitting.

Now I could see them properly as the moonlight as well as the street light fall on us through the window.

My heartbeat was fast. I am afraid they might hear it.

They were stunned as they took a look at me.

What?! Do I look like a joker?

'Yes you do'

I mentally rolled my eyes.

The tallest one pressed his lips in a thin line and turned his gaze towards the window pretending to search something. Huh?

The other one was fidgeting with his watch belt.

The cuter one was blinking non-stop. I am afraid his eye lids will fall off.

The other two looked like the kid caught red handed while stealing cookies. Their jaw was literally touching the floor.

I mentally laughed my ass of.

I went near and sat on the chair. Placing my bag besides it.

The whole time they looked at me as I was the walking time bomb.

'Ha ha. Someone give me popcorns. Its damn interesting'

I folded my arms and placed my right leg on my left.

My every move was being observed by them. There were wearing masks so I can't assume what they are thinking.

I looked at each and everyone. Now closely.