I Loved U II (Chaeyeon x Reader)

Start from the beginning

All of a sudden somebody entered. A bunch of girls come to me and one of them pinned me against the walls. She started to punch and kick me. Her friends also joined the assault.

"Feather goddess. What a shit nickname. Hey, you ugly bitch. Give me back my boyfriend. You stole him from me."

"Wh-Who?"

"Yoo Seonho. You took him from me."

"I-I... I'm so sorry." She laughs.

"Do you fucking think that I'll forgive you that easily? Bitch.. you have to face some consequences." I saw her hand almost slapping my cheek. But then I opened my eyes and see...

"What the fuck? Hey, you fucking nerd!"

"You guys are doing a brutal assault on a woman right now."

"Oi. This is a fucking woman's bathroom. You enter here and it will be counted as sexual harassment."

"Oh really. Umm... Professor Kim?" The professor comes out and took care of them all.

He walks away without helping me. I struggled to get up and I saw my face full of blood and bruises. Damn, it hurts very bad.

Suddenly, he came back and grabbed my hand. We arrived at the infirmary and the nurse treats my wounds. I turned around and he's gone. Sigh, I thought that he had already forgiven me for doing that.

After all of the lessons ended, I walk back home. It was very dark and chilly. I saw him from afar. I could recognize that it's him because of the purple bag and the black t-shirt. I run towards him and ignored all of my pains.

"Hong Y/n!" He turned around and rolled his eyes.

"What do you fucking want?"

"Whoa. Chill there. I just wanna say thanks for-"

"Listen. If you really think I want to save you, well you're right. But that's only it. I still can't forgive what you did and what happened to me back at that college. Now go and get lost."

He continued walking and I just stood there. I'm so stupid to even think that he already forgave me... But no.

I'm going to try my best to make him forgive me. And if he does, then that's enough for me. I run to him and hug him from behind.

"Hey, Lee Chaeyeon!"

"I'm very sorry, Y/n. I regretted everything. I am so sorry. Please forgive me." He breaks free and turns around.

"Sorry is not enough to fix all of it." I get on my knees even though it has some bruises and it really hurts but I just endure it.

"The moment you slapped me, it made me realize everything. It feels like I've woken up from my dream. I realized that I am a terrible fucking bitch. I'm so sorry I broke your heart. I don't want you to date me but I want you to forgive me. That's why I came to that college. To apologize to you. I promise after this I won't ever disturb you again."

"Are you stupid?.."

"Y-Yeah... I am... I'm really stupid to even do all of this for you."

"Just... why in the world do you have to do this?"

"Y/n.. I... love you so much. But if you don't want me, I'm not going to force myself. I just wanted your forgiveness. That's all."

He stood there for a while and then helps me up. He looks at me and then hugs me.

"To be honest, I don't even know what should I do. Some part of me wants you but some part of me doesn't. I don't know how to choose."

"Choose with whatever you think has the best outcomes. I'll just get along with it."

"I haven't finished my words."

"Oh sorry."

"I don't know but... I've already decided. It's really hard but I had to." He looks at me and kisses me.

"I love you, Lee Chaeyeon. I forgive you. I forgive you for everything you've done. Chaeyeon-ah... Be mine." I nodded and continue to kiss him. After that, he walked me home.

"We're here. I'm sorry if it's pretty small."

"Your house looks great. Can I go inside?"

"Sure yeah." I let him in and we sit down.

"It's so warm and cozy here. I wished this was my place."

"Don't be silly."

"I was speaking the truth. I feel very lonely at my house. Chaeyeon-ah, do you want to move into my house. I'm pretty lonely there."

"I don't think I want to..."

"Come on. I'm sure you want to feel the feeling of having parents."

"Wait... how did you know I'm an orphan?"

"I know everything about you. Well, I don't even know how I still remember that even though you rejected me."

"I'm so sorry. You must've hurt a lot right?"

"It's fine. The past is the past. Right now, you're mine." I blushed.

"I'll go take a shower first."

"Yeah, I'll just wait right here." I go and quickly take a shower. After I finished I opened the door and was surprised at him in my room.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Snooping around, I guess. I just want to do some exploring. I'll go outside now. Wear some clothes."

"Y/n!" He turns around and I go kiss him.

"What's this for?" Gosh, I need to control my hormones.

"Umm... I uhh..."

"Ahh... I get it. Turn around." I listened to what he said.

"Turn around." I turned and I jaw-dropped at the sight of him.

"I guess this is what you meant."

"I-I'm sorry I called you skinny before. I was completely wrong hehe." He pushes me to the bed and I felt nervous.

"Why do you look nervous? Haven't you done this a lot of times?"

"Umm... well uhh... I think I'm not ready."

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Very. Much." He starts to take off my towel and then...

Hey guys this story was supposed to be published yesterday but due to internet connection it can't be published. Anyways hope you enjoyed and see y'all next time.