Chapter 27

????? P.O.V

"You're brave, princess. Giving up your life for those people you barely know, but seem to love." He snickered. "No one cares about me, there are so many fans that love them. I'm not that kind of person. I would give up my life for her, for them." A small tear fell from my cheek, but I doubt that Rowan cared.

"We're here," He spoke, getting out of the car and heading to the back door. He extended his husky hand to me and we walked towards the venue. "I thought you were inside already," The guard spoke. I shook my head.

"This is an old family friend, he wanted to see the performance," I smiled, trying to make it believable. The man nodded, opening the door, "Have a nice day Miss Marano." I smiled back, "You too."

Ross P.O.V

"Laura, I understand that you want to find your sister, but she's... dead." Laura moved from my chest and wouldn't look at me. "How can you say that?"

"Because I hired a privet investigator to look for her a few weeks ago." I confessed. Laura looked at me, smiling the best she could. "You did that for me?" I nodded. "Laura, he found her body," I confessed. Laura collapsed.

"Laura?" I fell to the floor and pulled her into my arms. "Laura? Please wake up?" I softly shook her. "Laura, please wake up. I need you, I need you," I whispered into her ear as a small tear threatened to fall from my eye.

"You're my world, you're the reason I get up every morning, the reason I smile, the reason I am able to love. Everything's better with you. You help me see the world through your beautiful, chocolate brown eyes. You see the best in everyone, even the ones who don't deserve it. You bring out the best in me, you bring out the best in all of us. I want you to come back to me, I need you to come back to me."

A small tear fell from my eye and landed on her soft cheek. It slowly fell down her face and I pulled her into my chest. I leaned down. "You aren't breathing," I whispered and started to panic more and more every second, "What do I do?" My eyes watered. "MOM! RYDEL!"

"One minute, sweetie," Mom called back. "NO, MOM, IT'S LAURA! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG! SHE WON'T WAKE UP!" Mom came running in. "What happened?" Rydel came running in seconds later. "What's the matter, why are you yelling? OH MY GOD, LAURA!"

Mom had me lay Laura on the floor. "Tell me if she's still breathing." I leaned my ear close to her face. I shook my head. "RIKER!" Riker walked in. "What's up? What's the matter with Laur?"

"You need to give her mouth to mouth," Mom said shaking slightly, "She passed out and we can't wake her up, we don't know what's wrong." Riker moved closer to her body, I pushed him back. "NO! HE IS NOT TOUCHING HER LIPS," I yelled angrily. "ROSS SHE COULD DIE!"

A/N

Hiii,

thoughts on this chapter? I know it's kinda short, but I'm working on a super special chapter that will most likely be put into a couple different parts because it's over 3000 words. But, I love you. I just want to thank you one more time for getting this story to 10k reads!!! I'm super excited and I really don't know what to say.

I LOVE YOU!!!

~comment💞