Chapter 21

Before I start the chapter, I wanna give a shout out to @darkroyalty for coming up with a ship name for Sage and Riker. I kinda like Rage. Leave a comment below, tell me if you like that. Here we go.

Laura P.O.V.

I walked into the kitchen. I saw Riker with a huge smile on his face. I've never seen him this happy. "What's up with you," I asked nudging his shoulder. "Today is a beautiful day isn't it," Riker asked, still daydreaming. "Riker, it's raining," I said. "God, she is gorgeous," Riker said staring at Sage. I smiled. "Ask her out." Riker sighed. "I already did." I waited for the rest. "She said yes."

I smiled. At least there is no reason for me to be jealous anymore. "LAURA," Rydel called from upstairs. I ran up, thinking something was wrong. "There you are. Tour starts in a few days and I need a wardrobe. Help?" I nodded. Stormie came in the door holding tons of bags. I grabbed some and took them over to the bed.

"I bought some new stuff for you. Are you girls alright with packing for yourselves?" I didn't think they were going to leave me here alone, but I also didn't think they would take me. "I can go?" Stormie smiled, then nodded. "Ok. Laura, I'll help you pack after we're done with my stuff. Cool?" I nodded, looking through the bags that Stormie brought up.

"Try this on," I said throwing Rydel a pair of fringe shorts from urban outfitters, along with a tank that said "I JUST WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN!" Rydel walked out minutes later. "We're are definitely taking that outfit! You look so cute!" Rydel smiled, "What would I do without you?" She came over and gave me a big hug.

I threw some casual outfits in her suitcase. I put in her urban outfitters flannels, tank tops, and t-shirts. I threw in basically everything from nasty gal, because all their stuff is basically perfect. And, just to mess with her, threw in a shirt that says "dibs on the drummer." After that I had her try on a bunch more outfits so that way we could pair things up. The "All Right" T-shirt is going to be with the plaid skirt for the Orlando concert. After all that, Rydel and I packed my clothes. Tour should be fun.

I felt arms go around my waist as someone pulled me into their chest. Ross. "Ross, I get that you want to see your girlfriend, but we're busy right now." Ross looked shocked, "She's my girlfriend, I can see her whenever I want." I interrupted him, "Actually it's whenever I want." Ross let go and sat on the bed, waitig for us to finish. 

"Try this on," Rydel said handing me a bathing suit. Ross wasn't paying attention. "Really, Del?" Rydel laughed, "You need to take one and I wanted to mess with him." I pulled Ross off the bed. "What was that for?" I tried to push him out the door, but it wasn't easy. "What are you doing," Ross asked turning to look at me. "I'm trying stuff on, so I need you to go." Ross stopped for a second. "Aren't you getting changed in the bathroom?" I nodded. "Then why do I need to leave?" 

"BECAUSE I'M TRYING ON A BATHING SUIT!" I yelled. "Oh, I think I'll stay," Ross said jumping on the bed and messing up the clothes Rydel just folded. She gave him the death stare and continued folding. I got changed and wouldn't come outside. "Throw me some other clothes," I said opening the door just a little. "Does it fit?" I nodded, then I realized she couldn't see me and I replied, "Uh huh. It fits fine." 

"Let me see," Ross yelled to me. Rydel giggled and so did I. I opened the door a bit, I wasn't totally confident about my body. I walked out, seeing Rocky, Ross and Ryland staring at me with their mouths wide open. I tried to run back into the bathroom, but Ross grabbed my waist. "Umm.. Hi," I said trying to break their stare on me. "Rydel!" I yelled. Rydel came in and laughed after she saw all the boys looking at me. "Stop being a perv," Rydel said pushing Rocky and Ryland out the door.