"Phase 2 is that SHIELD uses the Cube to make weapons.....Sorry, computer was moving too slow for me." Cap. says as he enters the room and throws a gun looking device on a table.

He looks to me and furrows his brows. Probably not sure of why I have scales on my body. "Rogers, we gathered everything to do with the Tesseract. That does not mean-"

"Im sorry, Nick!" Tony calls over the two flipping the screen around to reveal a structural diagram of a weapon with the Cubes power locked inside. "What were you lying?"

"I was wrong, Director. The world hasn't changed a bit." Steve comments. Just as Thor and Natasha walk in.
"And where does that leave me, huh? Am I even human? Or am I a part of Phase 2 as a weapon you wanted to make? Was I supposed to be under lock and key like the other things?" I ask with no pause for him to answer.

"DID YOU AT LEAST THINK OF WHAT MY PARENTS THOUGHT ABOUT YOU TESTING ON THEIR DAUGHTER?!!" I felt hot, wet trails run down my cheeks. My vision blurred from the water. My hands clenched to where my knuckles were as white as the fire around me had now burned once again.

"You wanted a team. But as far as I can tell, this isn't what I can call a team. If you cant trust us, then what could possibly make you think we could trust you back?" Everything is coming to me now. All this, this talk about coming together and protecting the world as one is pure BS.

I walk forward to Nick close enough to where I don't burn him but I can tell he can get a good taste of the heat radiating off me. (Strangely enough me and Avem have learned not to burn through the ground under my feet) "I can see right through you now. Everything thats happened and going on, on this ship and I wasn't even there." My voice decreased in volume but has reached a new level of darkness.

"Thor, the only reason they made these kinds of weapons is because of what happened in New Mexico. They believed they needed in upper hand should any unfriendly Asgardian or others from the realms visit Earth. Natasha,congratulations, you've figured out Loki's plan which had to do with the hulk, right? The distraction, like I said before? Now where do you think everything in going to fall into place for us because of this new info, huh? Hes smart and cunning, he'll figure out a way behind it."

"Bruce, I commend you for having the courage to step foot on this ship knowing full well of the one consequence you've avoided for a year may take place. Even more so that your part of the God of Mischief's plan. But don't think that because you have caused destruction means you cant use that for a better purpose. And don't make me slap you for thinking you need to die.Tony, yes you play the perfect rich boy.....thats exactly whats wrong with you too. Money may have bought the tools to built whats in your chest but without that mind, you'd be dead. So use it for more than those witty comebacks."

"Steve, you have my utmost respect when it comes to your love for our country and your righteous personality. Its exactly what got you here today and what gave you your chance in the war. You above all of us should know the value of trust yet you let yourself be downgraded from your obedience towards those with higher ranking. I just now hope that this situation opens your eyes. 'Cause I sure as hell know its opened mine."

"Last but not least, Director Nicholas Fury. I will agree that some secrets are meant to be kept. But I had a personal right to know about myself. Even more so after my parents death, leaving you the single soul to know the truth about me. And because I don't want to make this selfish of myself, you let this happen. You started the mistrust and it became contagious. So its time to step up, Sir. Be the leader you are supposed to be." All eyes are locked on me, some full of confusion, others of guilt, and the last with shock. This isn't how I wanted to become a hero. I didn't want to fight with my own friends and team mates. I had hoped that we would connect with the snap of your fingers.