Chapter 23: Commence

Começar do início

Y/n: Acknowledge. I don't care if the Revolutionary Army still sees me as an enemy but I will do my best to provide support for NightRaid.

Najenda: Thank you Y/n. I can already feel that we will going for a long epic battle so please..be careful and don't ...

Y/n: ...General Najenda. I have..something to confess with..

I saw her confident expression turned into a serious one while processing what I've just said. She's waiting for me to go on but I furtively averted my eyes on her two assassins who were carefully watching behind. Najenda notice it and tell to the girls to let us alone for a minute and go enjoy the beach with the others. Once they were out of the picture, I manage to get some strength to say those words on her.

TIMESKIP

Najenda and I walked together towards her lousy NightRaid, she said that this is also a part of her plans and to take a wonderful vacation before the real battle starts. She did said it in detail but I've already hint her true reason, I just sighed and let her be. Having a unofficial but great team can be help you to have a new hope to rely on.

Drowned by my own thoughts, I didn't realize that Tatsumi, Akame and Mine were actually standing right in front of me. I snap out of it and back to my sternly cold composure.

Tatsumi: Hey, um..I know I really mess up yesterday. I just wanted you to know that we were always be here for you, okay?

Mine: Wow, hearing it from an idiot makes me cringed. *Smirk*

Tatsumi: Are you picking up a fight again huh?

Mine: What? Do you have what it takes to defeat me? Ha! For your information, I've already finished my training with Y/n's balancer so I am honestly confident that i can beat you within just one shot.

Tatsumi: Don't forget that Y/n trained me first before you so don't be too cocky about your improvements!

These two were still quarreling for such nonsense, they didn't change a little bit, did they?

Y/n: I have a question for you Mine, when you understand the twin balancer, did you find what is your weakest lacking?

Mine: ...yes. I found that I was only relying on Pumpkin's strength when I am in full danger and didn't see my own weaknesses, the twin balancer showed me the real balance between my real strength and true power of my imperial arms. I did some few modifications on myself and I can't wait to use it in battle..I'll show you that I am more different than to my previous self Y/n. *Smile*

Y/n: I'll look forward to it. That concludes on my final lesson. You passed my training, congratulations.

Tatsumi: Ha? Is that it? You wouldn't gave her a one of a hell spar training like you did to me? That's unfair Y/n!!

Y/n: It wouldn't be advisable to engage that kind of spar right now, Najenda told me that you were going to hunt down Esdeath's Jaegers tomorrow.

Mine: *Giggles* See? I don't even have to do a kiddie play like you did, Idiot.

Tatsumi: Why you...

Tatsumi chased the pink haired girl away and Chelsea and Leone joined their fuzzy brawl. I just starred them silently until I felt someone tugs my left arm and caught my attention.

Y/n: ...

Akame: Are you okay?

Y/n: ...if I tell you yes, would you believe in me?